Jump to content
achievement

Red Flame Is Trending Worldwide


JerellM

Featured Posts

JerellM

👏 Monsters and our Impact 

The thirst I real for Gaga!  

GagaDaily is going Crash when Lg5 is released!  

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

She better release the lead tomorrow using this hype

ÂżQuĂŠ currĂ­culum tiene ĂŠsta tarĂĄntula?
Link to post
Share on other sites

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

She better release the lead tomorrow using this hype

the hype is basically little monsters.... :poot:

it's not like the GP is going crazy over it

Link to post
Share on other sites

SissyFromSpace

AB has been making headlines for the LONGEST for being a racist, transphobe, homophobe, rape apologist, etc. Gaga and Azealia Banks are the LAST THING that need to headline. I hope Gaga sues Azealia for making a fan leak it + Gaga clears this up and states that it was an old song.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy
Link to post
Share on other sites

KinneyUnderYou
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

She better release the lead tomorrow using this hype

I'm laughing :laughga:

I miss your old avi. :(

Link to post
Share on other sites

We don't need attention being brought to this mess of epic proportions :air:

Link to post
Share on other sites

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, KinneyUnderYou said:

I'm laughing :laughga:

I miss your old avi. :(

Nhhh dont miss it, it was too old

ÂżQuĂŠ currĂ­culum tiene ĂŠsta tarĂĄntula?
Link to post
Share on other sites

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

the hype is basically little monsters.... :poot:

it's not like the GP is going crazy over it

But the GP can click on that hashtag to see what it is and then bam

ÂżQuĂŠ currĂ­culum tiene ĂŠsta tarĂĄntula?
Link to post
Share on other sites

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

But the GP can click on that hashtag to see what it is and then bam

and bam... gaga's name is connected with a racist, homophobic and everything bad a person can be :awkney:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...