Featured Posts

Sunny

Thank you for this Chica! Also thanks to Sara and Zilla :giveup:ย 

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

Hi Rino, how are you, I've not heard off you on here for ages. And I'm glad Gaga liked it, I would love a gift like this for me.

hi! :hug:ย 

your name was Sam, right? sorry if I'm wrongย :emma:

I'm glad to see you posting here.ย 

ๆœˆใซใ‹ใ‚ใฃใฆใ€ใŠใ—ใŠใใ‚ˆ๏ผ๐ŸŒ™

Reality

Some of these comments :giveup:

I'm glad she enjoyed it, though!ย 

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น

2 minutes ago, Rino said:

hi! :hug:ย 

your name was Sam, right? sorry if I'm wrongย :emma:

I'm glad to see you posting here.ย 

Yeah, I'm Sam and likewise :)

Shipper

:heart::udidnt::sara:She saw it, she saw it she saw it. I am so happy! :D

I'm sure it made her smile. I chose to believe that she loves it and treasures it.ย :applause:

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

ChicaSkas
7 minutes ago, Alfonso said:

Amazingย :excited2::giveup::D!! Thanks @ChicaSkasย :wub:ย 

Sad to see that apparently my handwritten words aren't thereย :(

Zilla said she got every submission on there. I'm sure they are there somewhere...!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Katie14

That's great! I'm really happy to hear that she liked it. The final product is beautiful and I'm sure it took a lot of effort to make and deliver.ย 

Zilla
2 hours ago, Matt Amor said:

@ChicaSkasย @Zillaย @Sara

ย 

you're all such great people & essential members of this fanbase, never change! :sara:ย 

Thank you! :hug:

ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Zilla
55 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Zilla said she got every submission on there. I'm sure they are there somewhere...!

I used every submission given to me, I have the files somewhere. I was given the files by the group who collected the entries and made sure that everybody fit :(ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Zilla

And real quick though we spent months deliberating what to do, how to do it, collecting the entries, organizing the entries, reformatting the entries so they'd be resizable, HAND PLACING EVERY ENTRY ON THE BLANKET FILE WHICH ALMOST CRASHED MY NEW MACBOOK, making sure everything fit to the printers specs, sending it off to print, making the card, brainstorming what to put in said card, mailing everything to Chica, Chica quality controlling the blanket, brushing out the fringe, folding it nicely, wrapping it up, taking time out of her busy schedule to drive to the office to make sure Bobby got it personally...

There's the receipts, theres no room to be rude towards us or what we made so please, take several seats.

Swan Heart

Aw, this is fantastic! :excited2::wub:

Really happy that she actually got it and liked it. Congrats, guys! :blush:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived