Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga X Little Monsters: Fan Project

Guest NicholasTredrea

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shivaruppeni

Hey Everybody, just wondering what you cover you like the best for the book?

tumblr_m2v8dx0lmJ1rurf8go1_500.png

I like them all!! okay i think i'll pick the second one, because we can see her and the fans.

Guest NicholasTredrea

I like them all!! okay i think i'll pick the second one, because we can see her and the fans.

Completely agree! I prefer the camera angle a lot more as well. Depicts the Monsters as a main part of the book more.

Guest NicholasTredrea

Just so everyone knows it going to be a first in first page basis. So the quicker you get your entries in the closer to the front you will be.

shivaruppeni

Completely agree! I prefer the camera angle a lot more as well. Depicts the Monsters as a main part of the book more.

That was taken in Aussie right? Loved that outfit

FossMonsta

The middle one!

Guest NicholasTredrea

I have already got a couple of entries but just hoping that you guys could start sending them in as soon as possible!

Gaga is Life

Hey Everybody, just wondering what you cover you like the best for the book?

tumblr_m2v8dx0lmJ1rurf8go1_500.png

They're all great! I like the middle one the best :)

Guest NicholasTredrea

Hey Everybody! If you want to be a part of the project can you entries in now, I will be getting the book published very soon!

I would like to participate... it's possible to give a drawing. For the word you can put a letter or just a few words

Guest TheSexCult

Some good news and not so good news. The book is being published as we speak! So sorry no more entries. :(

FossMonsta

damn :/ Oh well

That shows me to procrastinate lol

and I had the cutest idea.

I thought the deadline was at the end of the month of may(said in email to me).

And throughout this thread, the first post says the deadline is end of june, and later on page 1, it was said the deadline is the end of july.

Please do not post a project without a clear deadline. There could have been people working on entries that were to submit them closer to the other said deadlines.

I will not allow this and I am very disappointed that this has happened. It isn't right and will not be tolerated.

Archived