💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga X Little Monsters: Fan Project

Guest NicholasTredrea

Featured Posts

Guest NicholasTredrea

*UPDATE: The book was given to Lady Gaga on the 7th of July 2012. She was very thankful and loved all the entries. Xx

*Hi Everyone, I haven't really heard of any fan projects coming up whilst Lady Gaga is on her BTWB tour and I thought of doing something really professional looking like a hard cover book. So here is my idea:

230ihe.jpg

-It will be a take on Lady Gaga's photography book with Terry Richardson but turned into a fan version.

-Including a huge range of photos from fans in all different countries and their experiences with Lady Gaga.

-It can be whatever you want it to be, photos with Lady Gaga, photos of Lady Gaga that you've taken (with a message), a piece of artwork absolutely whatever floats your boat.

I will then get the book printed into a hard cover format similar to the original "Gaga" book. This will then be hopefully given to her at one of the two concerts I will be attending. Either by hopefully meeting her or getting it on stage.

HOW TO ENTER:

-Name

-Photo

-Country

*Deadline: June 8th

That is all that is needed. Either post it under this forum or you can email them to me via Gaga Daily. We also have a gmail account [email protected]! Also visit out Tumblr page ladygagaxlittlemonsters.tumblr.com.

*P.S. The book give to Lady Gaga will be available in PDF format. So that everyone can do what they will with the final product.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyLemon

This sounds like a great idea! Although they are quite blurry and pixelated, I have some photos of Gaga at the Monster Hall and when she was staying at the Four Seasons in Sydney! :party:

I'll definitely send you my message and one of those photos to your gmail once it is ready.

Guest NicholasTredrea

That's a really good idea :party:

That sounds great! :)

Sounds like good fun :)

Thanks guys!

This sounds like a great idea! Although they are quite blurry and pixelated, I have some photos of Gaga at the Monster Hall and when she was staying at the Four Seasons in Sydney! :party:

I'll definitely send you my message and one of those photos to your gmail once it is ready.

I was at the Four Seasons too, exciting! The gmail address is [email protected] :)

Sounds great!

Do we enter now?

You sure can! The deadline will be till June 8th!

Guest NicholasTredrea

So do we basically just send you a picture when we get one?

Pretty much, just make sure to include:

-Name

-Photo

-Country

shivaruppeni

It can be any fan work relating to the Born This Way Ball right? Gaga's not coming to my country, but just say some of her fans here have done some fanwork for her?

Guest NicholasTredrea

It can be any fan work relating to the Born This Way Ball right? Gaga's not coming to my country, but just say some of her fans here have done some fanwork for her?

It can be fan work from any era. The book is going to define the relationship between us and Lady Gaga. It can be fan work from any era.

shivaruppeni

It can be fan work from any era. The book is going to define the relationship between us and Lady Gaga. It can be fan work from any era.

okay thank you :)

Innovative

I will contribute!

I have photos from her first ever headlining Monster Ball at Madison Square Garden, and also some others of the Monster Ball in New Jersey.

Guest NicholasTredrea

I will contribute!

I have photos from her first ever headlining Monster Ball at Madison Square Garden, and also some others of the Monster Ball in New Jersey.

Absolutely perfect!

Archived