đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Porcelain Black: Do You Know Ha?

ryanripley

Featured Posts

Sister

Yes, but I only like one song by her, One Woman Army. She's really pretty though.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was one of my faves in 2013 when I started to listen to her, lately it's just been meh but still a fan

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

PMKKARDASHiAN

Wait is this the girl who said gaga ripped off her style with the black and blonde hair? 

Also, MF sounds like 'Silly Boy'. 

I'm sure I woulda bopped hard to her like 10 years ago but she's not doing it for me :emma:

Interlude

If only Azealia had come before her maybe she would have had a better chance, they have walked the same path tbh :madge:

I lowkey stanned for her back in the day but the tease and wait put me off. Plus when I tried to join in on the Porcelain Black thread when I was like 3 days old on GGD some ass was unnecessarily rude to me and I took it personally :neyde: I thought **** your queen if her fans are rats like them :awkney:

This was a huge bop for me back in the day though

http://soyagares.tumblr.com/post/40165461018/lady-gaga-porcelain-black-nicki-minaj-lets

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Benji

Yaaaaassss I used to love Porcelain Black. Lemme go bop to the leaked album again :poot:

Has she done anything recently?

imnotyourbabe10

Wow, I had forgotten about her...:sweat:...but "Naughty Naughty" was my "bop" (is that what we call them on here?) a few years back.

FFXSoul91
On 8/12/2016 at 2:14 PM, Poissonche said:

I know the name Porcelain and the Tramps before. I have no idea why, but I do :wtfga:

Ok and I'm sure I heard Gasoline before. Was this successful or something?

It was huge on Myspace.

takemetovenus

New music soon apparently

The video reusing footage from One Woman Army tho :toofunny: Million Reasons teas

Benji
4 minutes ago, takemetovenus said:

New music soon apparently

The video reusing footage from One Woman Army tho :toofunny: Million Reasons teas

Those lyrics are disastrous and the vocal fx :sleep:

Also, what's excessive or exciting about seeing someone Monday and f*cking them until Tuesday? That's not exactly incredible :ladyhaha:

ryanripley
31 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Wait is this the girl who said gaga ripped off her style with the black and blonde hair? 

Also, MF sounds like 'Silly Boy'. 

I'm sure I woulda bopped hard to her like 10 years ago but she's not doing it for me :emma:

im shook, you just gave a flash back to that era where she went on a huge rant on gaga and her fanbase and i was sat there like " :poot: "

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

27 minutes ago, Harry said:

she blocked me on twitter and I don't remember why

Me too haha

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

Archived