❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

Do You Like The Title 'Chaos Angel'?

Music

do you like the title/phrase 'Chaos Angel'?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. choose one:

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WORLDofGAGA

Not keen on chaos Angel, the Angel part sounds a bit tacky, may grow on me. Chaos sounds better but I prefer that we don't know the title and she suprises us, giving us ideas and thoughts for what's to come 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Dorothy Gale

I want Gaga to surprise us. Chaos Angel seems a bit on the nose, I thinking could an intentional misleading title, or more of an idea like princess high was to ARTPOP.

Oriane

If I was ten maybe.

It's definitely bad, Chaos only would be pretty interesting (I imagine a whole thing built around Chaos Theory and things like that... Oh wait, with all these butterflies it would make sense. Hail her if something like that happens.)

But Chaos Angel ? It sounds like a bad emo-goth-fantasy thing, she did better with The Fame Monster.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

msisux

Chaos would be cool, and Chaos Angel is starting to grow on me, but I just imagine edgy emo kid edits when I hear it

P4A1Y4s48NMDYae-4ZwHaO1I9j_C6vwO6C557wQl

PMKKARDASHiAN

It's appalled me since the day it started circulating on here. It's in there with other tragedies like metamorphosis, monster4life, barcode, and explicit beauty :madge:

I get why some don't like ARTPOP but like it somehow worked. Chaos Angel just doesn't sound fitting and odd while Chaos honestly doesn't feel Gaga enough. Maybe Chaotic Angel but again, it doesn't feel Gaga enough.

lavenderblondee

Eh, it sounds weird. But, I also said the same about Applause and I ended up liking how it flowed in the song, so...

Archived