💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Britney Spears - Clumsy

Gangie

Featured Posts

The Child

I've heard it in HQ and I love the part where she says Oops, I can really hear it in clubs.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry but I hate it at this moment. It's cheesy but like in the sense of Disney/High School Musical which I oftenly hate. I'm just not feeling it. 

DrewStevens
4 hours ago, Queenb said:

My question to you is, what exactly are expecting from britney? She's POP, she's fun, and she's corky, she's done practically every genre in the past 17 years of her career. So i'm wondering what sound are you expecting from her? 

Which other genre has Brintey explored besides pop with other influences? 

I like the music she has been releasing lately but you have to accept it's not in the level of In The Zone or Blackout.

adamsenigma
31 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I've heard it in HQ and I love the part where she says Oops, I can really hear it in clubs.

HQ WHEREEE

The Child
Just now, adammonroe said:

HQ WHEREEE

Tumblr.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

fede ARTPOP
5 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Tumblr.

Still no Apple Music?

:madge:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
42 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Why would you even want to go there? That forum is ****.

Well I was a hardcore Britney fan before Gaga, Exhale was my home:sweat:, I got back this last days to see the opinions about Glory and the songs, and they like 50/50 , + the theme and the annoyings Ads on Exhale are damn annoying, GGD is so much better:giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

NCgaga

SSSSLLLLLAAAAAYYYYYY! This is an insane bop for the clubs. Especially love the "oops" beat drop. And quit expecting her to deliver Gaga/Aguilerian vocals. When has she ever? She is a Dance singer, like janet or jlo. Not a vocalist.

4 hours ago, Sizzily said:

Well when people release... stuff like this, of course we aren't happy with it. There have been quite a few disappointing releases this year and so far, Glory is starting to be one of them.

Well what kind of music do you want these artist to release? I would love to hear what you all come out with.

fede ARTPOP
8 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Its on Apple Music/iTunes

:toofunny:

Is damn to chessy for me :sweat: , I will keep hoping on Glory tho :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

BuzzcutSeason
Just now, fede ARTPOP said:

:toofunny:

Is damn to chessy for me :sweat: , I will keep hoping on Glory tho :giveup:

Agreed. Its almost like 2 songs put together trying to be sexy but yet still reminding us of what Britney Jean was :duck:

Archived