Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on the set of AHS

Coop

Featured Posts

Daenerys
12 minutes ago, Miel said:

Still hoping that dumbass rumor that she's playing supernatural entity Croatoan is true, tbh.

Me too sis. It's the most interesting theory/rumor that I like so far! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arthurhmangum

Why can't she just stick with one project, finish it, and release it?

tumblr_o25snfUOip1uya3nio3_250.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, littlemonsterwo said:

LG5 in 2017.

tumblr_o25snfUOip1uya3nio3_250.gif

We know she has worked on LG5 and AHS at the same time the last two months. If she accepted to return on AHS that's she has a schedule to make it possible. It's not like we haven't seen Gaga working hard on new music the last couple of months ^^

FlyingF

So she's only just started filming her part and it;s only going to be for two weeks? She is barely going to be in it

n0ne

Forget y'all, I hope she has a big part. It's not like she can't do LG5 and AHS.

Plus she supposedly shot earlier in the year, so she might just be finishing her part.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

luxoricious

She can do AHS and LG5, why are you all complaining?
Even if it's a lead role, she would only be a couple of weeks shooting, is not like the whole album is cancelled until 2018. You can be so dramatic sometimes.

boneknuckleskin

Random: Is she integrating part of her new album / single in any way with AHS? She has a story to tell. Could she be shooting a music video or promo while on the AHS set? Or are these still completely separate projects? 

freebit

I wonder if she's going to be blonde for this.

Someone on the AHS subreddit brought up the possibility of her playing Virginia Dare, and I think that would be interesting & a more vulnerable role for her than TC.

6 hours ago, GodofLove said:

Me too sis. It's the most interesting theory/rumor that I like so far! 

I agree, especially with the rumor that Croatoan connects Shachath, Mordrake, and others.

3 points in and ready for more

5 hours ago, bks68 said:

Random: Is she integrating part of her new album / single in any way with AHS? She has a story to tell. Could she be shooting a music video or promo while on the AHS set? Or are these still completely separate projects? 

No word on anything, but I'm gonna guess separate. She did say that working on Hotel inspired some of her music ("the art of darkness" or something), but that's all we know so far.

3 points in and ready for more

BuzzcutSeason

I will watch AHS but its not the same attachment as gaga's actual music. i don't consider it a gaga event i liked the show before she was on it.

9 hours ago, ferretti said:

How is this girl doing SO MUCH right now? Do we think she's already shot the music video for the new single?

From what i've seen from actual insiders (Mindtrappa, twitter, etc.) she hasn't been seen doing much but her dancers seem to be doing something and there is a lotta suspicion.

ReidOne

What if she's actually on the set of her new music video? 

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

And she's just saying it's AHS to throw us off? 

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

Dorothy Gale
5 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

What if she's actually on the set of her new music video? 

And she's just saying it's AHS to throw us off? 

Possible. Why would Freddy be there? It was established that AHS has separate hair/makeup people hence why Freddy didn't so her hair on AHS. Plus her outfit is suspect.

Archived