šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on the set of AHS

Coop

Featured Posts

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Ok, but why is she not on the set of her upcoming music video for the lead single released this month?Ā 

:giveup:

Ā 

Ā 

What are those?

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ with birds I share this lonely view (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
14 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Ā 

:deadbanana:

People said this same thing after AHS was finished with season 5 shooting :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

ModernEcstasy

so not here for AHS before LG5's lead.Ā 

Shes once again doing too much all at once. Didn't that happen badly for her before?

SychosSoChic
15 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

:deadbanana:

2 WEEKS?

BITCHES ARE KILLING HER OFF :air:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Pierre

FredericĀ stills here.Ā 

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

donutellha

That gurl.... we have no idea what's happening :emma:Ā 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

i medici
26 minutes ago, Skrill said:

inb4 she plays the first person to be killed in the first episode :green:Ā  :wtf:Ā 

Cause she had to do so much promo for her albumĀ 

Limerence
21 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I'll say it: I'm so not here for this ****, I want new musicĀ :grr:Ā Also: ''back to work'' as in she didn't work before? R.i.p. LG5Ā :flop:

I think she means "back to work" as in "back to work on AHS". It is genuinely hard work and doesn't come as naturally to her as making music, even though she is amazing at it (in 2009 I said she'd win an Oscar in acting some day) you could just tell she was destined for it too.Ā 

Her fans already know that she's working on an album lmao, but I can understand if you're upset when she doesn't say "back to work" every time she enters a studio, but remember this: we don't know how she is making this album, and what she has in store for us to find out. She's keeping it top secret to the point where major people are making up crap, pretending that they are important enough to hear from her, and she knows this. She knows how bad we want the music. But like she said, she is making it from scratch, so we have to wait. She has already said this wait will be worth it, and if you ask me, she was doing an amazing job containing all sorts of excitement in saying that, and that's for the fan base's own good. Just wait, you'll see. She's going to slay.

Just because she doesn't repeat herself all the time to give fan's comfort and reassurance doesn't mean she doesn't care - this is an attitude I've seen many fans develop lately and it's so silly and childish. We know that she loves us. She knows that we love her. The relationship has been established, now let the girl finally enjoy her success and enjoy her work.Ā 

lavenderblondee

SLAY :gaycat:Ā I'm really excited for this season, I can't believe it's already happening in a month. Ā Mindtrappa did say gagzĀ was going to be filming this week, but wasn't sure if it was for AHS or not. Now we know.

I'm kinda disappointed that she has a small role this time around... But it is understandable if she needs to focus on her album.

CherryPi3

I'm just as excited for AHS as I am for LG5!Ā :giveup:

I've lovedĀ the series since season 1, so having Gaga on there is the best of both worlds for meĀ :firega:

Saint Laurent

Aw I wanted a cool wig, not blonde againĀ :koons:

Like a mystical blue/grey to match her fairynessĀ :koons:

Archived