• elixt

• ALX

Top Posters In This Topic

SissyFromSpace

I need pics of her wearing this skirt PLEASE

tumblr_m4c1kt3V7e1rs7tcno4_250.png

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Wolf Boy

I woke up this morning and look what happened to my Nicki poster while I was asleep :ohno:

AtfxKIwCMAA6aQM.jpg

KIM be creeping in yo houze.

Eulonzo

I woke up this morning and look what happened to my Nicki poster while I was asleep :ohno:

AtfxKIwCMAA6aQM.jpg

I'm sorry. :ohno: It was probably the tape that made it go on the ground. That's what happened to my Gaga and Ke$ha posters.

I'd use hooks when it comes to posters, Although (if you have neighbors) it can be difficult and might disturb neighbors when you use the hammer, but it's worth it, imo.

Sex Dreams

Everyone asked me why she censored herself at a performance (don't remember where, but not a concert). :fail: Those two little girls were there I believe. :fail:

JulioSays

I hope She doesn't perform Pound the Alarm at the BET's, I think RBMS has to grow on people yet!! I want the whole song with Chris at the BETs. She will win Best Female rapper, it's kind of obvious

Travis

I hope She doesn't perform Pound the Alarm at the BET's, I think RBMS has to grow on people yet!! I want the whole song with Chris at the BETs. She will win Best Female rapper, it's kind of obvious

I'm here for PTA. RBMS hasn't picked up on radio at all. And PTA is just :legend:

Travis

Really? I don't hear it at all.

All the horror stories on the M&G's :eww: They better get that **** fixed and up to par.

Eulonzo

Everyone asked me why she censored herself at a performance (don't remember where, but not a concert). :fail: Those two little girls were there I believe. :fail:

Oh, Sophia Grace and Rosie! :flutter: Rosie sits on Sophia's loud mouth though tbh.

But I think that was a smart move. What song was it?

Hollywood

Really? I don't hear it at all.

All the horror stories on the M&G's :eww: They better get that **** fixed and up to par.

What kind of horror stories? :ohno:

RoadToLove

Yep, they doing RBMS, Chris confirmed too.

Eulonzo

I wish she'd do BITTT or 1 of her plain rap songs at the BET's since BET is more for rap and ****. I swear if she did PTA, I'd curse my TV out so much. :dies: