đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj

RoadToLove

Featured Posts

Can someone tell me what exactly Beez In The Traps is about? Are there bees (as in the bug) in a trap? Does Beez mean b---hes? Or is she making up her own conjugation for the verb "to be"? :huh:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• RoadToLove

• elixt

• ALX

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me what exactly Beez In The Traps is about? Are there bees (as in the bug) in a trap? Does Beez mean b---hes? Or is she making up her own conjugation for the verb "to be"? :huh:

She said it's a metaphor for people working, but I still think it's about a traphouse :derpga:

I love Glee, but that Starships cover was dreadful.

AND OMG..

MEETING NICKI MINAJ.

TOMORROW!

Have fun! And make sure you give us a full review, takes pic of Merch, and all that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXeBdzL2cGo

"We're high thaan AYYYY'EVER!". :smh: This was a bad cover, I'm sorry.

Only though how are they picking that girl up she's like 400 pounds :toofunny:

:sad: Mean.

I'm not making fun of overweight people honestly, as 90% of my family is overweight, but still. How dey lift dat? :toofunny:

UH HUNNIN' MUTHAFUKKA CAN'T TELL ME NOTHIN'. photo-251.jpg?_r=1335133490

I post yours if it wouldn't burn retinas out :coffee:

rebornrocks

I was thinking of the day I met Nicki at the NYC Best Buy signing, and I'm thinking of how the song playing when I finally met her was "Gun Shot". It's a nice song that would make meeting her such a memory, but then I realized that after "Gun Shot" comes "Stupid Hoe" on the album. Now I'm wishing that I would've gone behind a few more people so "Stupid Hoe" would be playing when I met her. That shizz would've been cray. redface.gif