• Eulonzo

• RoadToLove

• elixt

• ALX

Top Posters In This Topic

TheQueen

What horror stories? :ohno:

Horror stories? :ohno:

So I went to the meet & greet in Melbourne tonight and was not satisfied at all.

First they tell you to get there no later than 6pm the have you sitting there till 7:40 when they take you to meet Nicki but we were waiting for another hour now being 8:40 and keep in mind that she is meant to be on stage at 8:30 because of this we didn't get an autograph all we got was a photo which you had to get taken with someone else and then they hurried you on out the door straight away so all up we got about 20 seconds with her.

For $250 I wouldn't waste my money. I could've just waited at the gate and got a photo and probably an autograph.

Also they state that you will get early entry in to the venue and because we had floor tickets we thought that would be great as we could get up the front but we ended up at the back because everyone was already in the stadium.

I was so excited to meet Nicki but everything just felt rushed once that time actually came.

I must say that the concert was amazing as I knew it would be

Worst thing EVER

I went to the Sydney show, Meet and Greet, we met her AFTER the show when she was tired and just didn't care, spent 10 seconds with her, got 2 photo's they only uploaded 1.. The other, she was bending over, and i was touching her bum, and they didn't upload it!!!!

We asked if she would sign my album, and we didn't actually see her sign it, they took it into a totally different room, and it just wiped off once we got it back! They were all so rude to us, like it was our fault they were behind! Kept telling us to hurry up, and 'Get out of the room once your photo is taken' i couldn't even see my friend meet her!

All in all, one of the worst concerts ive been too, I had such high expectations for you Nicki, and i absolutely am shattered that my Idol let me down, ill always love your music, but you as an artist, i have lost respect.

I paid $500 for my mum and I to meet Nicki Minaj, get a boob signing (or any part of your body signed), early entry into the venue, a VIP pass and a lithograph artwork (which we will get in the mail).

Unfortunately, all we got last night (along with 50-60 others) out of our $500 was a pass around our neck and ONE photo paired up with someone, which took 5-10 seconds. Luckily I was with my mum, otherwise I would have been with a stranger in the shot.

It started when box office didn't know a thing about our VIP passes. We had to be there no later than 6PM. We finally got out passes at about 6PM, which instructed we would all be collected from the internal VIP box office at 7:30 PM. What is meant to take place 'generally 2 hours before the show' had us waiting around for about two hours. We were finally taken to another room about about 8PM.

Her head of security briefed us and laid out rules: you will greet her with empty hands. You will meet her, get a photo and a chat, and get your skin signed. It will be a great experience for you all and you will have a lot of fun. They put a stop to objects being signed as people in the past had been rocking up with 10 albums, which is fair enough. He said that Nicki was due onstage at no later than 8:30. He told us he would be back in 2 minutes with Nicki.

About half an hour later someone from her team said 'we don't have enough time so we will be taking photos in pairs' which was the start of the anger process for many people. The whole VIP package was marketed with a photo showing a girl and Nicki in a close embrace, smiling for the camera.

Everyone could sense something was wrong when security were chatting outside of the room at about 8:40. At the worst we were expecting to be told to come back after the show.

At about that time we were told all we could get was a quick photo and that's it. Nicki was due onstage 10 minutes ago.

Everyone got a photo in doubles. We approached her, said 'hi' and I told her that I loved her. And she said to every pair 'thanks for coming and enjoy the show'. Then we had to leave the room immediately.

To give you an idea of how fast the process was, Nicki was onstage and had sung her first song before we got to our seat.

I left her a copy of my drawing on a table. I tweeted her after the show and said that my details were on the back if she wanted to send me something signed. Needless to say I didn't and wont get a response.

Nicki was very beautiful, in her own way. She is very small and like a little doll.

So for $500 mum and I missed the support act, the talented Timomatic, got sore aching legs from waiting around because they didn't seat us all in a room, missed Nickis first song, and got a ****ing VIP pass to hang around our necks.

The concert itself was not absolutely amazing. She sung to backing tracks which I expected, but it seen her constantly holding the microphone at anywhere but her mouth, letting the track do the work. An hour set with no encore made us feel like we were even robbed with out Ticketek tickets.

I am yet to email the 'organisers' and demand at least 90% of my money back, as many others will do, as all of us were very angry.

Did I mention that we were not told where or how or when we would receive our photos?

Last nights experience was not a pleasant one. I had been looking forward to it for many months. Instead it has left me feeling upset that rich people can rob hardworking people who paid for that experience. There were two kids waiting to meet her. I am embarrassed in myself for buying the passes.

Her head of security told us When we were briefed that 'meeting Nicki is not a right, it's a privilege.' Unfortunately none of her team and Nicki herself don't realise it was our right to get what we paid for.

I cannot discourage everyone enough who reads this to never waste your money on meet and greets. You will get more out of waiting at the airport for your favourite star. You will have a better chance of receiving more by being in standing and catching a towel or being pulled up onstage.

I also went to the Melbourne M&G and was quite disheartened at how it was organised. I thought I would at least be able to get my album signed but obviously not. My friend and I bought her a koala bear dressed up in a tutu and a blonde wig (IT WAS SO CUTE) and we had to sit it on the table and point to the present and say it was from us. I tweeted to her to make sure that she got it but i doubt i will also get a reply.

It was such a shame as I had also been looking forward to this for months, only to be slapped in the face so to speak.

And I cannot even find the photos anywhere. :(

MELBOURNE VIP WAS TERRIBLE. I loved meeting Nicki but besides that we were poorly treated, considering we spent $350 and missed the opening act, got nothing signed, were sent to the very back of the mosh pit, got in late despite 2 hours early entry and had to take pics with other people, we also haven't received out lithographs or photos with Nicki, so I don't even know where my money has gone.

Worst experience. We were promised early entry, boob signing and photo. instead we waitied for 2.5 hours and got a 5 second photo not even by ourselves, had enough time to say hello and then were basically booted out of the room. no early entry and missed timomatic. Her "entourage" were not helpful at all. what a waste of money it was. The concert was great but it really put a damper on the whole night. I will be contacting the "organisers" and lodging a complaint. i too will be demanding at least 90% of my money back. False advertisement at its best. dont bother.

I'm so blessed to have met Nicki, she's the most gorgeous thing ever! But unfortunately the most amazing opportunity was also a little disappointing... 50 people's photos were jammed into under 10 minutes... and all the rest. Most disappointing to not even been able to get anything signed.

I've sent Ground Control an e-mail. If the message reaches Nicki I'm sure she'll be happy to sign something for us and get it sent out - coz they gotta send out our lithograph anyway.

Still love ya guts Nicki... Just a lil heart-broked xxxxx

TheCheetahwings

Wow. Sounds horrible, but it seems more like it's the security and not nicki. (I was worried she would be b---hy or something) Still that's horrible :ohno:

australiagaga

Wow. Sounds horrible, but it seems more like it's the security and not nicki. (I was worried she would be b---hy or something) Still that's horrible :ohno:

It's obviously both Nicki and security. Nicki is the one who makes all the calls you have to remember.

My friend met her, he said it was such a bad experience. He's also demanding some of his money back.

I met Nicki at a signing. She was a sweetheart, I was thinking about buying a M & G but hell no. :crossed:

I've heard to many cases like the one on this page to waste my money so I can ask security what tf is on their biscuits. :tea:

Just bought the concert ticket.

It's obviously both Nicki and security. Nicki is the one who makes all the calls you have to remember.

My friend met her, he said it was such a bad experience. He's also demanding some of his money back.

No, it's really just her security. They're such douches. They've always been. You hear Barbz talking about how they need to stop being so rude.

JeVeuxTonAmour

Wooooow, so sad to hear about the Nicki M&Gs in Sydney & Melbourne!

I went last in the Sydney M&G.. and I got to talk to her for a good 5 mins.. but the fact that she gave me $500 during the concert probably had something to do with me getting extra time with her. And I didn't need to pair up for the photo, I got an individual one.

Wooooow, so sad to hear about the Nicki M&Gs in Sydney & Melbourne!

I went last in the Sydney M&G.. and I got to talk to her for a good 5 mins.. but the fact that she gave me $500 during the concert probably had something to do with me getting extra time with her. And I didn't need to pair up for the photo, I got an individual one.

Hello there ;)

I was 2nd last (before Sam above) and I must say the Sydney M&G experience was much better than what Melbourne sounded like...

We had ours after the show at least, but I still feel it was rushed. It's such a shame that the Melbourne Barbz had to take group photos... You'd think paying $250 would entitle you to an individual photo! Oh well, I hope those who've complained get a refund or something...

Regarding the 'autographs', Sam discovered that they were stamps. It was all kept VERY quiet - security took our items and brought them all back. Some items, like hats & big posters were returned 'unsigned', so maybe Nicki didn't know about it? It was all VERY suspicious, and disappointing. I just wish we'd realised while we were still there, so we could have confronted security.

I was pleased with my time with Nicki though. She was really sweet and quiet. So adorable. I'm glad I made the effort to talk to her, and have a (brief) conversation with her about how I loved the show, the jacket I made for the concert, and how I love her so much/how inspiring she is. Quiet or shy fans sadly didn't spend much time with her, it was literally 'Hello, photo, see you next time! bye!'.

No, it's really just her security. They're such douches. They've always been. You hear Barbz talking about how they need to stop being so rude.

Yeah her head of security was this British guy with glossy oiled/gelled hair... Wanker.

EDIT: The guy on the right. I wonder how long he's been with Nicki...

nicki-minaj-leaving-london-pink-10-600x902.jpg

Edited by Dan

JeVeuxTonAmour

Hello there ;)

I was 2nd last (before Sam above) and I must say the Sydney M&G experience was much better than what Melbourne sounded like...

We had ours after the show at least, but I still feel it was rushed. It's such a shame that the Melbourne Barbz had to take group photos... You'd think paying $250 would entitle you to an individual photo! Oh well, I hope those who've complained get a refund or something...

Regarding the 'autographs', Sam discovered that they were stamps. It was all kept VERY quiet - security took our items and brought them all back. Some items, like hats & big posters were returned 'unsigned', so maybe Nicki didn't know about it? It was all VERY suspicious, and disappointing. I just wish we'd realised while we were still there, so we could have confronted security.

I was pleased with my time with Nicki though. She was really sweet and quiet. So adorable. I'm glad I made the effort to talk to her, and have a (brief) conversation with her about how I loved the show, the jacket I made for the concert, and how I love her so much/how inspiring she is. Quiet or shy fans sadly didn't spend much time with her, it was literally 'Hello, photo, see you next time! bye!'.

Yeah her head of security was this British guy with glossy oiled/gelled hair... Wanker.

Yes, the fake autographs!

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

If you buy a Nicki M&G.. and they ask you to give them one item for Nicki to sign.. & they take it away & bring it back.. check VERY closely to make sure it's not just a stamp! The 'autograph' is very small & looks like its done with a felt tip pen, but it's just a stamp. I wish I had noticed it at the time. Thankfully during the M&G I got Nicki to sign my VIP pass, so at least I've got something signed by her, but for most others, everyone just got a stamp. :(

ExorcismGaga

http://youtu.be/-hV4T97oLI8

I'M STILL NOT OVER THIS, IT'S SO AMAZING

tumblr_m519mygCOi1ro8g4w.giftumblr_m0o7z0UlAA1r29raf.gif

OFFICIAL Starships instrumental leaked.

Trying to get a DL now from the person that posted it on youtube! :)