💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Nicki Minaj

RoadToLove

Featured Posts

Can someone tell me what exactly Beez In The Traps is about? Are there bees (as in the bug) in a trap? Does Beez mean b---hes? Or is she making up her own conjugation for the verb "to be"? :huh:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• RoadToLove

• elixt

• ALX

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me what exactly Beez In The Traps is about? Are there bees (as in the bug) in a trap? Does Beez mean b---hes? Or is she making up her own conjugation for the verb "to be"? :huh:

She said it's a metaphor for people working, but I still think it's about a traphouse :derpga:

I love Glee, but that Starships cover was dreadful.

AND OMG..

MEETING NICKI MINAJ.

TOMORROW!

Have fun! And make sure you give us a full review, takes pic of Merch, and all that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXeBdzL2cGo

"We're high thaan AYYYY'EVER!". :smh: This was a bad cover, I'm sorry.

Only though how are they picking that girl up she's like 400 pounds :toofunny:

:sad: Mean.

I'm not making fun of overweight people honestly, as 90% of my family is overweight, but still. How dey lift dat? :toofunny:

UH HUNNIN' MUTHAFUKKA CAN'T TELL ME NOTHIN'. photo-251.jpg?_r=1335133490

I post yours if it wouldn't burn retinas out :coffee:

rebornrocks

I was thinking of the day I met Nicki at the NYC Best Buy signing, and I'm thinking of how the song playing when I finally met her was "Gun Shot". It's a nice song that would make meeting her such a memory, but then I realized that after "Gun Shot" comes "Stupid Hoe" on the album. Now I'm wishing that I would've gone behind a few more people so "Stupid Hoe" would be playing when I met her. That shizz would've been cray. redface.gif