💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter Trailer!

Eros92

Featured Posts

Eros92

I'm so damn pumped I LOVE this series and this looks like a kick ass epic finale! 

kabirartfling

I AM SCALPED :giveup: i love this franchise so much :giveup: love her so much too :giveup: hate those zombies so much:giveup:

Give your love to me

imwoahvicky

I have been waiting FOREVER for this :giveup:

I seriously hope it's the best finale ever :giveup:

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Sizzily

Honestly, thank Christ its ending. Don't get me wrong, I love Resi and the first 2 and a bit of 3 movies were great but Afterlife and especially Retribution... I just hope that if they make another series or something that it will be much closer to the games. I'll watch this just for  closure. :emma: Considering how the last one ended tho :toofunny:

Spoiler

Regardless, it will probably still be a fun movie. :giveup: 

But just over 5 months until Resident Evil 7 :giveup: 

One Banned Boi

MonsterOfficial

literally the past movies were 80% slow motion scenes, but I will def watch this 

exorcise my mind

joemayzzin

always been a fan of this franchise, glad to see the final one is going back to its origins to raccoon city!! can't wait! 

A Beaverhausen

I'm obsessed with Resident evil- both the games and movies, too excited for this final chapter! đŸ˜ŽđŸ‘ŒđŸŒđŸ˜±đŸ‘»đŸ’ƒđŸ»Â 

Eros92

So apparently we are getting an American teaser later and the full trailer in October! 

:excited2:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Poker

There's another trailer on facebook with more scenes.

I gotta say I don't know what to think. I freaked out when I saw the Racoon City sign. I wish they kept Jill Valentine in the story but there is only Claire. It makes sense as it is Alice's story but still. I really don't know what to think lmao

I guess I'll have to watch the final trailer in october to make my mind.

Still gonna watch the movie tho but I have a feeling it won't be up to the expectations or even gonna give a satisfying closure to everything that has happened.

Kindness rules all.

Archived