💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

John Norris says LG5 will be out by year's end

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

Mikey Monster
3 hours ago, Zilla said:

John Norris is one of the most influential music journalists of our time. I guess you guys are too young for MTV when they played music and had TRL on on the daily

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Norris_(reporter)

Thank u for saying this!!! ❤️ I don't want monsters thinking he is some fake insider. John deserves more respect than that. I remember him growing up watching MTV everyday. John is like THE journalist for music who I take seriously which is why I trust him ❤️

Mikey McCampbell

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity
On 8 de agosto de 2016 at 5:49 AM, ReidOne said:

John Norris is only my favorite Lady Gaga interviewer of all time!!!! 2x, in fact!!!! 

This.

his and howard stern interviews are the best. Always. If I am bored and I want to listen to a good interview I always search for those two. 

This is actually a very good confirmation. And It says a lot about all the info we got yesterday, everyone is suddenly talking about it. Something is going on for sure. 

Estera Dabrowska

Hey guys, I'm currently working for UK music channel called 4Music/Bebox https://beboxmusic.com/?utm_source=4Music.com 

And I'm looking for dedicated Gaga fans who would like to film some content for us. It will be a fun show with quizzes and challenges. You don't need to be based in the UK to participate.

Email us at [email protected] for more details!

Thanks

Estera

DeanWinchester
On 8/7/2016 at 11:44 PM, gagaxuan said:

who is John Norris

I don't know ha

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Battle 4 Ur Life
9 hours ago, Mikey Monster said:

Seriously taking the words out of my mouth thank u. U said it so beautifully! ❤️❤️❤️

awww tks! :hug:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived