• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

Too bad Bday Cake is one position above LOT. :teehee:

I'm calling it now... WHYB will be like KT's Firework era.

Bday Cake > Love On Top

WFL era maybe compared to KT's Firework era. WHYB won't last too much. The cards are already on the table, let's see if Rihanna knows what she does. I really hope she'll rebound the era, but then she needs a break. For real.

I am literally going to piss myself if it doesn't go #1. The Navy is certain it will.

Y+I flops, MTN slays. :nacho: Too bad fans can't predict the chart-performance of a single. I'd wish these 3 predictions would be real tbh.

Have you SEEN the rehearsal video for WHYB? All she does is lift one leg up while her dancers do a **** ton of work (kudos to them) :lmao:

LOL! Lazy b---h :dreamwarrior:

We don't want her dead..... or do we

i7weyDlfEe5vx.gif

How is End of time doing ?

The song has really grown on me :cry:

US? Nonexistent

UK? 60.

I feel like she should do crazy promo

She needs to come back :nails:

I remember the ''I AM'' days :cry:

Have you SEEN the rehearsal video for WHYB? All she does is lift one leg up while her dancers do a **** ton of work (kudos to them) :lmao:

Other than her usual finger-gun move, that's probably the most she's ever done in terms or choreography lol.

NathanC

Other than her usual finger-gun move, that's probably the most she's ever done in terms or choreography lol.

Not a shade but, the only song ive seen her dance in was Umbrella? Is Rihanna a dancer as well?

She jumped from part to part of the stage at both GRAMMYS Nominations Concert and the show itself. At the nominations concert she even pushed down her dancers :awesome:

That's why Gaga is so much better than many stars these days... wait, she's like the only one that sings flawless and dance at the same time. :cry:

Gaga's routines are really simple though.

Although I'm sure Rihanna still couldn't handle them, lol.

When you're stiff you're stiff.

Even though Gaga isnt the best dancer, she still does more than almost every basic b---h in the game (Not even Madonna could do similar choreography nowadays). If you can find me a pop artist that can dance better than Gaga, then let me know. (minus Bey)

hausofmike

metacritic score (out of 100)

Talk That Talk: 64

Born To Die: 61

MDNA: 64

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded: 59

Born This Way: 71 :legend:

BTD is way too low

Even though Gaga isnt the best dancer, she still does more than almost every basic b---h in the game (Not even Madonna could do similar choreography nowadays). If you can find me a pop artist that can dance better than Gaga, then let me know. (minus Bey)

She's not the best dancer, but definitely one of the best singer dancers. Some b---hes in the game don't even sing live and cannot dance. I mean, what are you doing here if you can't do anything? :roll:

She's not the best dancer, but definitely one of the best singer dancers. Some b---hes in the game don't even sing live and cannot dance. I mean, what are you doing here if you can't do anything? :roll:

Loving the Britney/Rihanna/Katy Perry shade :giggle:

BTD is way too low

And TTT is too high :giggle: