💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

I'm pretty sure half of the posts in the last 2 pages are just made up/fabricated, lol.

No one in the general public cares about pop stars, nevermind caring enough to know who's selling well and who's not.

I haven't met a single person that says "Rihanna's career is ending/she's flopping terribly" right now, and she's much worse off than Lady Gaga ever was.

Gaga was all over the place during her BTW era from the radio/TV/magazines, and that's what people notice.

Edited by Americano

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

No one thinks Gaga is flopping other than her own fanbase.

Lmao this totally. The delusion...

I'm pretty sure half of the posts in the last 2 pages are just made up/fabricated, lol.

Totally. As if Justin would be first in line.

Americano

Just when you think they couldn't find anywhere else to put a twirling Lana Del Rey... LMAO

:rofl:

boysboysboys

Guys, if you can, please offer some updates/suggestions on the Tour subforum. There's more activity there than in the Charts thread, and also more demand for musings and updates ;)

No one in the general public cares about pop stars, nevermind caring enough to know who's selling well and who's not.

I haven't met a single person that says "Rihanna's career is ending/she's flopping terribly" right now, and she's much worse off than Lady Gaga ever was.

LMAO so true! :lol:

Okay that was literally WORD FOR WORD the Facebook the conversation I had with my friend. :dies: I can provide the receipts if you really don't believe me. :nacho:

Edited by Nick

Americano

Okay that was literally WORD FOR WORD the Facebook the conversation I had with my friend. :dies: I can provide the receipts if you really don't believe me. :nacho:

I wasn't referencing your friend directly, but the concept that "everyone" believes Gaga's career is over is completely made up.

ryhanna

I think that solidifying a massive stan base was a smart move. You can always win back casual listeners, but when you lose stans they're harder to win back, Y'know?

Why are you willing to take Justin's sloppy seconds? Let's go and push him out the way so we're first. :hor:

Exactly. It was a good move in the long term, even if it sacrifices SUPER MEGA ULTRA commercial success for Born This Way.

We'll have to set the rest of the line on fire. It's a long ****ing line. :hor:

We'll have to set the rest of the line on fire. It's a long ****ing line. :hor:

I'm up for that. You get the lighter fluid and I'll distract them.

ryhanna

I'm up for that. You get the lighter fluid and I'll distract them.

They won't know what hit them. We can set everyone on fire and run to the front of the line and throw him into our van and drive away and keep him as our loveslave forever *banshee shriek*

...Oh dear. I got a little too excited. :sweat:

On topic: Gaga is not flopping, much.

They won't know what hit them. We can set everyone on fire and run to the front of the line and throw him into our van and drive away and keep him as our loveslave forever *banshee shriek*

...Oh dear. I got a little too excited. :sweat:

LMFAO I love you. I'll even let you go first with him :hor:

Do y'all think that ****e Call Me Maybe will smash like it has in Canada/UK/Oz?

Gaga was all over the place during her BTW era from the radio/TV/magazines, and that's what people notice.

that's what Lady Gaga is about.

when she has the material to offer, she's all over the place :staymad:

shrimp_aw.gif

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

that's what Lady Gaga is about.

when she has the material to offer, she's all over the place :staymad:

shrimp_aw.gif

:dies:

OMG this.

I personally think BTW was the best decision she made in her entire career. The only way to stay on top and have a long lasting popularity was to change. If Gaga would have release another TF, her credibility would have been questioned. BTW proved everyone that Gaga can do a lot more than just catchy dance songs and it attracted an older audience. There was no way she could keep the success she had after BR and a popularity drop would have been impossible to avoid. So she focused on new audience, strengthen her fan base and set the bar straight proving everybody she can clearly do what the **** she wants.

I see it as a long term investment, instead of having a quick pop gimmick album that radio eats for 2 months, she threw a time bomb that will give her the possibility to achieve whatever she wants to achieve in the future.

Concert ticket sells speak for themselves.

Edited by _Lam

NathanC

OMG this.

I personally think BTW was the best decision she made in her entire career. The only way to stay on top and have a long lasting popularity was to change. If Gaga would have release another TF, her credibility would have been questioned. BTW proved everyone that Gaga can do a lot more than just catchy dance songs and it attracted an older audience. There was no way she could keep the success she had after BR and a popularity drop would have been impossible to avoid. So she focused on new audience, strengthen her fan base and set the bar straight proving everybody she can clearly do what the **** she wants.

I see it as a long term investment, instead of having a quick pop gimmick album that radio eats for 2 months, she threw a time bomb that will give her the possibility to achieve whatever she wants to achieve in the future.

Concert ticket sells speak for themselves.

With her cult like following, BTW and the BTWF just further solidify her relationship with her fans... I see it as a great marketing move... Indoctrination starts at 12-13 and what a great way to say love yourself and buy my music...

Everything she does is calculated... Ever since she released that crap of a song btw, I've stopped doubting her decisions...

Anyways, part of me at 18... Out of 20 soon I hope :awesome: