💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Americano

Featured Posts

MANiCURE1295

I was just watching The Voice for like the last ten minutes and was wondering... Is Christina going to ever release another album? Or was Bionic her last?

I thought she had a new single coming out

Soon or whatever called **** my body or something Hahahahaha I could be totally wrong!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

I was just watching The Voice for like the last ten minutes and was wondering... Is Christina going to ever release another album? Or was Bionic her last?

She takes WAY too long to release music, tbh.

Oyemiamor

Personally it wouldn't bother me at all if she didn't.

Americano

I really like Britney + am glad she's finally taking time away from her career, since she certainly needed it.

Personally it wouldn't bother me at all if she didn't.

I know right.

I agree.

I really believe that if she took steps that can improve her performing skills she would be better and more lively. The outfits/heels need to go. She looked better in those tour videos, wearing that yoga outfit, than she did in the whole FF tour and it's ugly/unflattering outfits. And she danced A LOT better/ more freely without heels.

Valentino

She can also dance. It's just those damn heels and tight outfits that ruin it. :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=ieZghHWHYqU

Where? :usrs:

I thought she had a new single coming out

Soon or whatever called **** my body or something Hahahahaha I could be totally wrong!

It's called ' Make The World Move' and it features Cee-Lo and it drops in 14 days! :awesome:

It's called ' Make The World Move' and it features Cee-Lo and it drops in 14 days! :awesome:

from 0:00 - 3: 41. :lol:

Edited by ozzy8923

Valentino

from 0:00 - 3: 41. :lol:

I thought you would've said "that move where she slides going down on her knee during 'IASFY'"...cuz, that's about the only "dancing" she's doing during that entire video. The rest is just weaveography and sitting around.

Married the Night

I thought that was a Cee-lo song with Xtina as the guest.

Valentino

I thought that was a Cee-lo song with Xtina as the guest.

That's what an Xtina stan told me on twitter. :shrug: