💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Americano

Featured Posts

MarryTheKnight

First week sales are based on fanbases, so no, it won't be that high. lol

this.

there arent big adele stans, she is just all around liked.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

She won't last too much, she doesn't have a strong fan-base. Her succes was with 21, she won't have a better album or more succesful one. I love her, she's so adorable, but this is reality. If she would promote herself a bit more, maybe she'll have longevity, but this way I don't see her very good. Also, people are getting bored of her, at least here in Romania she isn't played anymore.

First week sales are based on fanbases, so no, it won't be that high. lol

I was kidding, Bry. :)

I think those are 21's official numbers so far. :giggle:

Well, I've always seen a similarity between her and Norah Jones' success and the album after her breakthrough sold 1 million in its first week. I'm just preparing myself to be devastated lol.

:hehe:

Adele said she'll never make another album like 21 again. Cause of this, I don't think she's gonna sell as well in the future...

MarryTheKnight

Adele said she'll never make another album like 21 again. Cause of this, I don't think she's gonna sell as well in the future...

thats just like how Gaga is never going to make a "The Fame" again. Artists grow. They dont just stay in the same state of repetition like other "artists/ label puppets"

badboymonsterx

You just know that Adele will sell 1.5-2 million in her first week.

You would think so but who knows... let's see what her next album brings..

I see Adele opening at 500k max. A lot of her fans are old and don't pay attention to releases...

Sexxx

I think Adele will have huge numbers simply because she's ADELE.

It could go either way.

MarryTheKnight

Adele will have a much better opening week in the UK though. Its INSANE how many British people are buying 21. I cant even

Adele will slay all your faves with her new album's first week sales.

just deal with it :nails:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

*NICKI MINAJ - Starships (+161) [+0.450]

*Still getting healthy updates, but I don't know how long she can sustain this without the video.

*Now with Rihanna releasing the WHYB video on Wednesday, Nicki is kind of trapped in a corner unless she releases the video tonight or tomorrow. WHYB hype will carry out through the back end of this week.

Adele will open with huge numbers with her next album. Norah Jones was marketed almost exclusively to adults and her album following her grammy sweep opened with over 1 million. If her label releases around holiday season with a lot of promo, she could easily do 1 mil+ imo.

Americano

*NICKI MINAJ - Starships (+161) [+0.450]

*Still getting healthy updates, but I don't know how long she can sustain this without the video.

*Now with Rihanna releasing the WHYB video on Wednesday, Nicki is kind of trapped in a corner unless she releases the video tonight or tomorrow. WHYB hype will carry out through the back end of this week.

Big assumption given Rihanna's flop era lol

Oyemiamor

I heard WHYB on the radio twice today one as the original song another as a remix. I hate to admit it but it does sound good on radio. But I still have my doubts of it hitting as hard WFL. It's a little dark and hard for a full fledged summer song IMO.