💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Americano

Featured Posts

Valentino

Yeah it is. It's insurmountable. But you make your bed and you lay in it. Madge could sell 1,000 copies of her next album and I bet she would say the same thing.

I've been listening to all of Gaga's songs in her discography and its making me super happy. I forgot how good some of these songs were. She definitely knows how to bring it. It is awesome to see her evolution too, which has happened in a matter of 5 years. Can you imagine what she has still in store for us in the next 5 years?

I do, all the time!!! :happy: We're the luckiest stanbase on the planet! Do ya'll realize that? :lala:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

Klou

Yeah it is. It's insurmountable. But you make your bed and you lay in it. Madge could sell 1,000 copies of her next album and I bet she would say the same thing.

I've been listening to all of Gaga's songs in her discography and its making me super happy. I forgot how good some of these songs were. She definitely knows how to bring it. It is awesome to see her evolution too, which has happened in a matter of 5 years. Can you imagine what she has still in store for us in the next 5 years?

I know all the teens want dance/pop, but I'd prefer more mature song like TEOG and You & I. Songs that will age well and be classics.

Oyemiamor

I do, all the time!!! :happy: We're the luckiest stanbase on the planet! Do ya'll realize that? :lala:

I do but then some people in here get all down on things like oh my God if Gaga isn't #1 100% of the time the world will end. But then all it really takes to get your spirits up is a good glass of red wine and Gaga's full discography to set your mind straight. I dare ask, what other pop artist has made such inspiring music and progressed so much as an artist like Gaga has in 5 years???? Waiting for an answer....

And on a YUYI question... I have found my favorite YUYI performance was live on the Today show. I love her with that country girl on the grammy noms too but I still think her earlier performances were best.

I know all the teens want dance/pop, but I'd prefer more mature song like TEOG and You & I. Songs that will age well and be classics.

Me too, but I am getting older and I often prefer 70's and 80's rock to today's music. Gaga is capable of minimizing the gap between generations which is really interesting to me.

Valentino

I do but then some people in here get all down on things like oh my God if Gaga isn't #1 100% of the time the world will end. But then all it really takes to get your spirits up is a good glass of red wine and Gaga's full discography to set your mind straight. I dare ask, what other pop artist has made such inspiring music and progressed so much as an artist like Gaga has in 5 years???? Waiting for an answer....

I'll wait with you if you don't mind? I'm sure the answer will...soon come.Gnpm9.gif

Oyemiamor

I'll wait with you if you don't mind? I'm sure the answer will...soon come.Gnpm9.gif

Well we better get a bottle of wine because I can tell this is going to take a while. Though if someone can come up with an old school artist that would certainly entertain me. I love me some old school music!

What makes you think people in 2030 will prefer throwbacks to 80s rock or Shania Twain to songs like Bad Romance and Born This Way?

Given equally good lyrics, why is guitar sound better?

I actually hope Gaga goes a more hip-hop/pop mix with her next album but with a dance twist. I would love to see how she would blend all these different genres.

Bitch this ain't Blackout. :teehee:

Valentino

Well we better get a bottle of wine because I can tell this is going to take a while. Though if someone can come up with an old school artist that would certainly entertain me. I love me some old school music!

I'm already drunk. :noparty:

Edited by Valentino

:clap:

Arturo

I'm a teen and I'd rather have The Edge of Glory-ish songs

Klou

What makes you think people in 2030 will prefer throwbacks to 80s rock or Shania Twain to songs like Bad Romance and Born This Way?

Given equally good lyrics, why is guitar sound better?

I did not say it's better, but I think most people would agree that instrumentation with acoustics will age better than synths.

I'm a teen and I'd rather have The Edge of Glory-ish songs

I'll correct myself to "many" as opposed to "all" ;)

Arturo

I did not say it's better, but I think most people would agree that instrumentation with acoustics will age better than synths.

That's better ;)

But the "rock generation" aka boomers will age too.

I listened to classic rock radio for years, but found post-grunge rock getting really boring. Synths are one way of introducing more interesting sounds.

Arturo

Damn just heard Somebody That I Used To Know on my 3 local radio stations at the same time ... slaying