• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

Juan Carlos

Judas flopped in the US....omg, I can't believe all the popular aritsts are flopping so badly this year. WHYB is flopping hard on radio!!! and Payphone is not doing too hot on radio either. Its losing bullet at number 10. at this rate, its not gonna pass You and I airplay. So much flop!!!

Seriously you should be banned for overusing the word flop. :roll:

I don't care if a song flop worldwide. As long as it's a hit in the US. It's the only country I really care about because I live there and it's the most important country.

Most important country? UK is a very big music market, so.

A song underperforming is not a "flop", for the milionth time already.

Who cares if Judas flopped or underperformed? It's been a year and she followed it up with one of the biggest hits of her career. I think it's time we move on from this.

saltface

Who cares if Judas flopped or underperformed? It's been a year and she followed it up with one of the biggest hits of her career. I think it's time we move on from this.

Hear Hear!

But Judas flopped I dont care what anyone says

Klou

Best Pop Album of the year so far. Way surpassed my expectations... I did not really care for him prior to this, but this album has changed my opinion. I highly encourage you guys to check it out.

adam-lambert-trespassing-streaming.jpg

Harry

Best Pop Album of the year so far. Way surpassed my expectations... I did not really care for him prior to this, but this album has changed my opinion. I highly encourage you guys to check it out.

adam-lambert-trespassing-streaming.jpg

What's it like?

pie-kun

67 Donna Summer - Last Dance (Single)

First appearance for her so far.

Klou

What's it like?

The first half is pop/dance/funk... Basically more upbeat tunes. The latter half (8 and up) is ballads and slower tunes. The whole album is good, but it's one of those albums that gets better as you progress through it as opposed to all the good songs being at the beginning. Some of the ballads are so emotional and deep... Chill inducing :)

Americano

67 Donna Summer - Last Dance (Single)

First appearance for her so far.

Yay for Last Dance.

Ozzy8923

tumblr_m42bl9HdVL1rq75n3o1_500.png

tumblr_m42bl9HdVL1rq75n3o2_500.png

How much darker can she get? Dance In the Dark, Bad Romance, Judas. Looks like I'm gonna be LOVING the next album. Let's hope it does well. MY BODY IS READY TO BE SLAYED. :excited2:

Jase

tumblr_m42bl9HdVL1rq75n3o1_500.png

tumblr_m42bl9HdVL1rq75n3o2_500.png

How much darker can she get? Dance In the Dark, Bad Romance, Judas. Looks like I'm gonna be LOVING the next album. Let's hope it does well. MY BODY IS READY TO BE SLAYED. :excited2:

Never take anything he says seriously

Americano

Everyone already knew that she wanted an album out this year too, it's just a matter of whether it'll actually happen.

Acting like an official source per usual.

Edited by Americano

Jase

He always does it

I wonder if she'll drop very casual hints on tour when she's in Australia, or whether it's just gonna be a case of BOOM, HERE'S THE SINGLE