đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Americano

Featured Posts

CANNOGABANG

Nobody's saying it can't, we just hope it wouldn't. There's nothing we can do if it does, and it's all good.

But why do you hope that it wouldn't D:. I think it's fresh, since it's more of a real dance song, instead of dance-pop you know?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

boysboysboys

But why do you hope that it wouldn't D:. I think it's fresh, since it's more of a real dance song, instead of dance-pop you know?

You can say that about WFL, too. There's more dance/trance work than dance-pop.

Personally I'm quite sick of her. It's clear Def Jam is shoving her down people's throats, and it's a bit bad for music in my opinion. Nevertheless I'm relatively okay with whatever happens, smash or not.

MDNA has fallen out of top 40 albums in Australia:

MDNA

Can - 1, 6, 10

UK - 1, 7, 13

US - 1, 8, 18

Oz - 1, 9, 19, 41

You can say that about WFL, too. There's more dance/trance work than dance-pop.

Personally I'm quite sick of her. It's clear Def Jam is shoving her down people's throats, and it's a bit bad for music in my opinion. Nevertheless I'm relatively okay with whatever happens, smash or not.

:yes:

She better takes a break after WHYB era, or her career will be over soon.

Americano

Rihanna's suffering from a lack of cultural impact, terrible videos/promotion post-WFL, sagging album sales, and flopping singles all concurrently.

TTT era had a lot of potential and she squandered it.

She'll definitely rebound with WHYB, but that doesn't change the past and what she's already misfired on. Gaga made mistakes during the BTW era but handled them much better.

Edited by Americano

Rihanna's suffering from a lack of cultural impact, terrible videos/promotion post-WFL, sagging album sales, and flopping singles all concurrently.

She'll definitely rebound with WHYB, but that doesn't change the past and what she's already misfired on. Gaga made mistakes during the BTW era but handled them much better.

What happened during TTT era will affect Rihanna's career if she continues it the same way. She needs a break as soon as possible.

I'm not sure if she's able to rebound the era with WHYB, though. :shrug: I'm hoping she rebounds it and then she takes the break.

I agree completely.

What happened during TTT era will affect Rihanna's career if she continues it the same way. She needs a break as soon as possible.

I'm not sure if she's able to rebound the era with WHYB, though. :shrug: I'm hoping she rebounds it and then she takes the break.

Yeah. She needs to go away for a year, get herself together (personally and professionally) and come back refreshed. But since her new album is already in development, I don't see that happening just yet.

I agree completely.

Yeah. She needs to go away for a year, get herself together (personally and professionally) and come back refreshed. But since her new album is already in development, I don't see that happening just yet.

Completely agree. :yes: I thought that the fact that she's working on the new album was a joke. I can't believe Rihanna's doing all these. Someone should stop her and take care of her for a while, cause she doesn't seem able to do it herself.

Speaking of an era going by the wayside, what's going on with Katy?

I can't believe I forgot about her. I think she's working on the next album? :shrug: No news about a new single from TD: CC. Maybe she took a break?