💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Americano

Featured Posts

MarryTheKnight

I always see **** like this from you. Not here for "fans" who are here only when she's got constant #01 records :eww:

THIS. Bandwagon fans should just go.

Its nice to see Gaga getting all the awards and #1's but its not the most important thing to her and it shouldnt be to the fans either

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

Have Donna Summers albums shot up yet ?

I doubt they will, she's known, but mainly in the black community, she won't get half the recognition Michael and Whitney got. :ohno:

Arturo

I always see **** like this from you. Not here for "fans" who are here only when she's got constant #01 records :eww:

Exactly a song doesn't need to go #1 to be iconic.

Thriller by MJ peaked at 4.

The Edge of Glory peaked at 3.

The edge of glory will be remembered more than Just dance 20 years from now tbh

MarryTheKnight

Good lord I didn't know it did THAT bad.. 2012 hasn't exactly been a great year for her, has it? I'm sure she'll rake in the $$$ with the tour though.

yea it did horribly. it had ZERO audience in the United States. The gays didnt even give a ****.

Yea MDNA tour will rank in 300 million+

It will probably beat Gaga due to Madonna's super expensive ticket prices

yea it did horribly. it had ZERO audience in the United States. The gays didnt even give a ****.

Yea MDNA tour will rank in 300 million+

It will probably beat Gaga due to Madonna's super expensive ticket prices

I did. :ohno: I thought it was gonna be in theaters or something. :smh: I didn't know it was a floppy straight to DVD.

Optimus

Ohh, please..stop talking ****. I like Gaga's music from BTW but not all..And yes, I love when she has songs that are #1. Is this bad if I want the singer I like to be always the best and on the top.It's obviously that with songs like MTN, BJAF, FOHL she will never be on top..so...

MarryTheKnight

I did. :ohno: I thought it was gonna be in theaters or something. :smh: I didn't know it was a floppy straight to DVD.

Im pretty sure it did really bad in the UK.

If the UK public didnt want to go see a movie about THEIR HISTORY, they figured the US would have even worse sales.

Jase

Apparently Madonna only made the album so she could tour

Ohh, please..stop talking ****. I like Gaga's music from BTW but not all..And yes, I love when she has songs that are #1. Is this bad if I want the singer I like to be always the best and on the top.It's obviously that with songs like MTN, BJAF, FOHL she will never be on top..so...

You're the one who spews constant **** across the forum regarding her stuff "flopping". I recall in a recent thread you were basically dragging MTN JUST because it didn't perform well. Pathetic.

MarryTheKnight

You might as well not be fan.

And 99% of the Gaga fans love Marry the Night.

tumblr_lyfnxs23J51qbdq9so1_r2_500.gif

And BJAF, FOHL didnt even make the standard edition of born this way.

Go stan for Katy Perry or Rihanna if you want constant #1's.

Go join the Katy Kats Plastic Bags or the Rihanna Navy bb

Jase

MTN is one of the highlights of her career, the song, the whole of the MTN era, everything. So yeah, awkward on his part. :wtf:

MarryTheKnight

yea tbh I dont even know why Madonna made this album if she wasnt going to promote anything.

She could have just dont a tour :nails:

So tired of hearing this, her stans use it as an excuse for her floppery. If the era had slayed they'd be like "OH YAHH, SHE SHOWED GAGA~~~~", but since Gaga's era smashed M's, they are like "YAHH, SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT GAGAA, SHE JUST WANTED TO TOUR, THIS ALBUM IS MORE OF A FAN ALBUM". :smh:

MarryTheKnight

So tired of hearing this, her stans use it as an excuse for her floppery. If the era had slayed they'd be like "OH YAHH, SHE SHOWED GAGA~~~~", but since Gaga's era smashed M's, they are like "YAHH, SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT GAGAA, SHE JUST WANTED TO TOUR, THIS ALBUM IS MORE OF A FAN ALBUM". :smh:

Madonna is stupid if she thought she could outshine Gaga in 2012 without doing any promo....

Has MDNA even passed 500K yet? :toofloppy:

Jase

I love Madonna, but yeah, I'm not gonna come out with a load of excuses. As far as I'm aware, she didn't promote one bit. Obviously her management thought she'd sell on name alone + a massive Superbowl performance.

MarryTheKnight

I love Madonna, but yeah, I'm not gonna come out with a load of excuses. As far as I'm aware, she didn't promote one bit. Obviously her management thought she'd sell on name alone + a massive Superbowl performance.

the superbowl performance couldnt get the **** song GMAYL into the top 5 on Billboard :nails:

Lets hope Interscope also gets a cut from her tour or else they wasted money