• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

pie-kun

Oh wow, RIP Donna Summer. I wonder if we'll see some of her songs make their way to the top 100...

Favorite song from her

Optimus

It's a classic :) Also, a prime example of DanceGa, something that truly pleased everyone.

I want this again :cryga:

The opposite of Judas and MTN. :fan:

No one copies Lady Gaga's music that much, but they do copy her image.

It sounds like artists are gonna begin to mimic her sound though, with pop artists suddenly talking about rock.

tumblr_m45g873Kmj1rtgt5lo1_400.gif

I want this again :cryga:

Why should Gaga care if everyone's pleased? It's her art. :lgbt:

Harry

I hope Katy's movie does worse than W.E

and I dont even know if thats possible

W.E:

Budget £18 million ($36 million)[2]

Box office $860,284[3]

flop

Good lord I didn't know it did THAT bad.. 2012 hasn't exactly been a great year for her, has it? I'm sure she'll rake in the $$$ with the tour though.

Oh wow, RIP Donna Summer. I wonder if we'll see some of her songs make their way to the top 100...

Favorite song from her

Gaga strikes again, killing your fave legends since 2009. :fan:

RIP. I hope Bad Girls gets played. It's sad that she's not a recognized legend, if she would have did more she'd be up there with Whitney. But then again Donna is the perfect example of someone who knows when their time is up. She's beautiful and a lovely diva.

Optimus

Why should Gaga care if everyone's pleased? It's her art. :lgbt:

Why? No hits- no radio plays and her label is not gonna invest in her. No radio plays- good bye famous Gaga. Good bye famous Gaga- bye good album sales. Bye album sales- bye good tours.. :)

Why? No hits- no radio plays and her label is not gonna invest in her. No radio plays- good bye famous Gaga. Good bye famous Gaga- bye good album sales. Bye album sales- bye good tours.. :)

Gaga likes music and pop music, so it will always be pop. Even if all her next albums "go against" what everyone loves like BTW allegedly did, she'd still be making pop and decent enough money to do tours, there may not be some big castle, but there'll still be tours for ages.

The only people she needs to please are her fans, because we back her the most. She CAN just please her fans and still become a legend.

Edited by ghettogoth77

Gaga is too polarizing of a figure (like Michael, Madonna, and Britney) so she's never going to please everyone and she shouldn't try to. She's a visionary unlike the Rihannas and Katys of the industry.

I just want Lady Gaga to leave Asia already.

:wtf:

Aside from Islamic Indonesia, the rest are probably safer than Red States with high gun ownership and fundamentalist majorities.

Gaga is too polarizing of a figure (like Michael, Madonna, and Britney) so she's never going to please everyone and she shouldn't try to. She's a visionary unlike the Rihannas and Katys of the industry.

Pleasing everyone would just make her an edgy version of......

tumblr_m45g873Kmj1rtgt5lo1_400.gif

Jase

I always see **** like this from you. Not here for "fans" who are here only when she's got constant #01 records :eww:

MarryTheKnight

delusion.

do you think Madonna did well in her music career for 30 years by pleasing the masses?

No.

Im tired of fans that want to dictate Gaga's career. Why don't you go become a pop artist or something

I always see **** like this from you. Not here for "fans" who are here only when she's got constant #01 records :eww: