đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

I agree with all of you saying RBMS is boring but it's better than Starships video :eww:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

Oyemiamor

I agree with all of you saying RBMS is boring but it's better than Starships video :eww:

Well, that isn't really saying much after all is it? There isn't much that is worse than starships :eek:

Arturo

Well, that isn't really saying much after all is it? There isn't much that is worse than starships :eek:

Stupid Hoe :nails:

Oyemiamor

Stupid Hoe :nails:

Well clearly she has set the bar very low for the industry. She is a cavalier! No one else strives to release the worst of the worst like Nicki does! :troll:

Arturo

Well clearly she has set the bar very low for the industry. She is a cavalier! No one else strives to release the worst of the worst like Nicki does! :troll:

Can't wait for her next visual masterpiece :troll:

Americano

Lady Gaga is only in Taiwan for a few days.. That means we get candids again before the end of the week.

:party:

Ozzy8923

Wow where did you get that pic? That is a stunning disney character. Too bad they couldn't animate her in some of her best dresses!

Tumblr. I follow a person who posted this and I decided to share it with you all! :lol:

Americano

*Lets all say hello to the HIGHEST EARNING FEMALE MUSICIAN IN THE WORLD in the past year!

*(Charts helped with this.)

*britney-spears-wallpaper.jpg

Lady Gaga is only in Taiwan for a few days.. That means we get candids again before the end of the week.

:party:

You are always on point with those candids! :flutter:

*Lets all say hello to the HIGHEST EARNING FEMALE MUSICIAN IN THE WORLD in the past year!

*(Charts helped with this.)

*britney-spears-wallpaper.jpg

You can thank Hold It Against Me and TTWE for that. :clap: But I thought she didn't make that much, for her to be the top of the 2011 year, she sure has been MIA.

Edited by ghettogoth77

all Nicki's latest videos suck

Fly

Stupid Hoe

Beez In The Trap

Starships

Right By My Side

i can't pick the dullest one tbh :toofunny:

Americano

You can thank Hold It Against Me and TTWE for that. :clap: But I thought she didn't make that much, for her to be the top of the 2011 year, she sure has been MIA.

She's the top earner according to Forbes. Makes me so happy to see my childhood sweetheart a massive star years later.

That also bodes well for Lady Gaga. Means she still has many years left at her superstar level.

boysboysboys

Heard he's a real hit with ladies.

I am so sorry.

It's OK, you punched right to the heart of the argument.

Too lazy to read the last few pages.

Any predictions for this flawless piece of art:

It's better than her other... but come on, she's gonna flop unless she does massive promo, but even with that she probably won't even come near Criminal or MTN when it comes to "success".

• She has no stans
  • No public appeal
  • No viral potential
  • Over half the public doesn't even know her