Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

I cannot wait for Lady Gaga's new singleeeeee. The wait is killin' me.

I'm telling you guys, this new fox blonde is her new era hair.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

Jase

I cannot wait for Lady Gaga's new singleeeeee. The wait is killin' me.

I'm telling you guys, this new fox blonde is her new era hair.

:yes: Agreed

Seriously, if her recent fashion is any indication of the fashion we'll be seeing throughout the new era, then just :legend: :wub:

Americano

If she's already switching hair, the single must not be far off... And she does have those few months off...

Can't get myself too excited.

:excited2:

boysboysboys

I wonder what JLo is about to sell. That scheisse was promo, straight up.

Edited by boysboysboys

Jase

The lack of hype hasn't even got me worried that we might not be getting any new music until next year, it's obvious from what we've heard that she's holding back on the hype this time around

I just want an insanely hot late-summer single which dominates the clubs, and blows everything else out of the water

Americano

The lack of hype hasn't even got me worried that we might not be getting any new music until next year, it's obvious from what we've heard that she's holding back on the hype this time around

I just want an insanely hot late-summer single which dominates the clubs, and blows everything else out of the water

Yup.

Her name will shoot it to #1, and if it's a good song, she won't even need the hype.

(Bad Romance, anyone? Minus the #1 part.)

Americano

A really cute guy I used to talk to moved to NYC like 3 years ago, so we stopped keeping in touch.

And what would you know it, yesterday out of the blue I ran into him on a street in Boston. Exchanged numbers quickly, and we're talking again.

What are the odds!

Sorry, COMPLETELY off topic and random. :rofl:

Chart topping Gaga would approve of these homos-xual tendencies, as she favors her gay fans over her straight fans.

There, now it's on topic.

Edited by Americano

Jase

Yup.

Her name will shoot it to #1, and if it's a good song, she won't even need the hype.

(Bad Romance, anyone? Minus the #1 part.)

I got chills reading that, imagine this place exploding when we finally get single/album info, then the reactions to the single, then witnessing it dominating the charts, etc, etc

I doubt it's THAT far away now :cry: :excited2:

A really cute guy I used to talk to moved to NYC like 3 years ago, so we stopped keeping in touch.

And what would you know it, yesterday out of the blue I ran into him on a street in Boston. Exchanged numbers quickly, and we're talking again.

Cute! :flutter:

boysboysboys

Also, the press mood has to be much lighter on Gaga :)

Americano

I got chills reading that, imagine this place exploding when we finally get single/album info, then the reactions to the single, then witnessing it dominating the charts, etc, etc

I doubt it's THAT far away now :cry: :excited2:

-Fast forward to July/August 2012

@ladygaga Lady Gaga

little monsters! SURPRISE! New single from album out in September 2013. xx MM

Jase

@ladygaga Lady Gaga

Oh gurl, don't :rofl:

saltface

@ladygaga Lady Gaga

Stawp :cryga: I don't even know if I can handle the excitement!

http://www.billboard.com/news#/news/carrie-underwood-s-blown-away-nabs-second-1007068952.story

Over on the Digital Songs chart, the top three are non-movers this week, led by Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know" at No. 1 with 321,000 (down 8%). The song, which features Kimbra, crosses the 4 million sales mark this week -- rising to 4.04 million downloads sold in the U.S.

At No. 2, Maroon 5's "Payphone" (featuring Wiz Khalifa) sells 293,000 (up 2%) while Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" is at No. 3 with 234,000 (up 12%).

Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend" rises 5-4 (165,000; down 4%), fun.'s "We Are Young" (featuring Janelle Monae) is down one to No. 5 (164,000; down 12%) and Nicki Minaj's "Starships" sails 7-6 (151,000; up 3%).

Flo Rida's "Wild Ones" (featuring Sia) is up two rungs to No. 7 (150,000; up 8%), One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful" drops 6-8 (146,000; down 3%) and Jennifer Lopez's "Dance Again" (featuring Pitbull) zips 15-9 (104,000; up 39%). The latter benefits from J.Lo's performance of the track on "American Idol's" May 10 episode.

The Wanted's "Glad You Came" closes out the top 10 on the Digital Songs chart, holding at No. 10 with 95,000 (down 21%).

Jase

http://www.billboard...007068952.story

Over on the Digital Songs chart, the top three are non-movers this week, led by Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know" at No. 1 with 321,000 (down 8%). The song, which features Kimbra, crosses the 4 million sales mark this week -- rising to 4.04 million downloads sold in the U.S.

At No. 2, Maroon 5's "Payphone" (featuring Wiz Khalifa) sells 293,000 (up 2%) while Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" is at No. 3 with 234,000 (up 12%).

Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend" rises 5-4 (165,000; down 4%), fun.'s "We Are Young" (featuring Janelle Monae) is down one to No. 5 (164,000; down 12%) and Nicki Minaj's "Starships" sails 7-6 (151,000; up 3%).

Flo Rida's "Wild Ones" (featuring Sia) is up two rungs to No. 7 (150,000; up 8%), One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful" drops 6-8 (146,000; down 3%) and Jennifer Lopez's "Dance Again" (featuring Pitbull) zips 15-9 (104,000; up 39%). The latter benefits from J.Lo's performance of the track on "American Idol's" May 10 episode.

The Wanted's "Glad You Came" closes out the top 10 on the Digital Songs chart, holding at No. 10 with 95,000 (down 21%).

4 million for Gotye is fantastic. So well deserved :clap: