• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

La Rosalia

Bought the entire album? :usrs: Sally Struthers would be LIVID! #ThinkOfTheChildren

OmgOmgOmgOmg!!! It's coming!!!! :lala:

Her album got delayed, now it's supposed to be released on September

Disregard

So Nelly Furtado's album is delayed until September because Big Hoops bombed. It was actually the first song of hers I really thought was hot, so whoops. :toofunny:

Yeah but at least it'll give time for Big Hoops to grow. I have a feeling Interscope expected it to do well with minimal promo, despite Nelly being gone for 6 years :smh:

Nelly is performing at the Billboard Awards so it should give some new life to the track...hopefully :ohno:

So Nelly Furtado's album is delayed until September because Big Hoops bombed. It was actually the first song of hers I really thought was hot, so whoops.

Oop. Sucks for her.

Valentino

http://www.billboard...ards-wide-awake

Leave, b---h, no one cares about you anymore.

:eek: That is NO way to address Misses Marchioness Priestess Madam Mistress Viscountess Dame Countess Empress Goddess Duchess Queen Lady Katheryn von Perry de la Hudson! Show some respect!

Her album got delayed, now it's supposed to be released on September

Pushed back!? :noparty:

Cool cover.

Is that the album name or a single? I've been under a rock when it comes to her.

Ozzy8923

Is that the album name or a single? I've been under a rock when it comes to her.

La Rosalia

Promiscuous ****s on a lot of new songs, I miss the time when Justin Timberlake, Timbaland and Nelly ruled the charts. Now Timbaland flopped with his single last year and Nelly is down the same road. I would love a Timberlake/Gaga collaboration, but it will get estupid backlash since Madonna did 4 minutes with him

:eek: That is NO way to address Misses Marchioness Priestess Madam Mistress Viscountess Dame Countess Empress Goddess Duchess Queen Lady Katheryn von Perry de la Hudson! Show some respect!

Pushed back!? :noparty:

Yes, probably because Big Hoops is underperforming

It's the album name but it's also the title of the 2nd single.

Promiscuous ****s on a lot of new songs, I miss the time when Justin Timberlake, Timbaland and Nelly ruled the charts. Now Timbaland flopped with his single last year and Nelly is down the same road. I would love a Timberlake/Gaga collaboration, but it will get estupid backlash since Madonna did 4 minutes with him

3Way. :troll:

BIG HOOPS IS A MESS. :wtf: