Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Americano

Featured Posts

MarryTheKnight

Just d/l Circus + Femme Fatale and the singles collection and you'll be fine. :nails:

it has been such a pain in the ass getting madonna's entire discography im working backwards and so far i have mdna, hard candy, confessions, and american life

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

it has been such a pain in the ass getting madonna's entire discography im working backwards and so far i have mdna, hard candy, confessions, and american life

omg, Madonna is hard to find sometimes, I'm a stan and I don't even have every album. Spotify ftw. :legend:

Ozzy8923

Im such a bad pop culture stan... I dont have ANY britney on my ipod :ohno:

yet i have katy's entire discography :flop:

I STRONGLY recommend Britney's second half of discography:

In the Zone (ALL songs I liked).

Blackout (ALL except Why Should I Be Sad)

Circus (ALL except Mannequin and Mmm Papi...)

Femme Fatale (Big Fat Bass needs to burn in hell for ruining an otherwise flawless album).

I couldn't give any less of a **** for her first 3 albums. They're too filler induced. BUT Baby One More Time..., (You Drive Me) Crazy, Born To Make You Happy, Ooops... I Did It Again, Stronger, and I'm A Slave 4 U **** on everything alive.

Good point. I can honestly say those are the two tracks I really didn't like.

TBQFH "BIG FAT BASS" AND "CRIMINAL" NEED TO SWAP PLACES WITH "UP N DOWN" AND "HE ABOUT TO LOSE MEHHHH".

yeah if Criminal and Big Fat Bass were only bonus tracks. :teehee:

*gasp* Criminal is immaculate!

As far as the songs go, FF would be a large step ahead for me if Gasoline never existed and He About to Lose Me were on the standard tracklist. I've edited the album down to 8 tracks on my iPod, though lol.

MarryTheKnight

Femme Fatale (Big Fat Bass needs to burn in hell for ruining an otherwise flawless album).

I couldn't give any less of a **** for her first 3 albums. They're too filler induced. BUT Baby One More Time..., (You Drive Me) Crazy, Born To Make You Happy, Ooops... I Did It Again, Stronger, and I'm A Slave 4 U **** on everything alive.

thank you :)

GRRRRRL....

GRRRRRL...

You put Circus on your list, but not Britney? Circus is SOAKED in filler material. :usrs:

Britney, ITZ, and Blackout are her greatest albums.

Edited by Deacon

MarryTheKnight

omg, Madonna is hard to find sometimes, I'm a stan and I don't even have every album. Spotify ftw. :legend:

i know and when i downloaded music, the song music was ****ed up on every download so i had to do the song separately gayboyproblems

MANiCURE1295

Just briefly, but it's getting high critical acclaim. Supposed to be a very good album.

Outlaws of Love is my favorite song. I haven't really listened to any of the other songs besides Better Than I Know Myself.

Ozzy8923

GRRRRRL....

GRRRRRL...

I wanna SCCCCCCCCREAAAAAM -Scream my lungs out- when I hear that song.

C what I did there I used the lyrics to the song to describe my hatred for it. :awesome:

AND TO RELATE THIS BRITNEY CONVO TO THE CHARTS...... Femme Fatale's singles saw great success on the charts. Minus Criminal because it was never a single. It's great that Britney can still get #1s from not only stans, but the public.

I wanna SCCCCCCCCREAAAAAM -Scream my lungs out- when I hear that song.

C what I did there I used the lyrics to the song to describe my hatred for it. :awesome:

You just made Sean Preston cry with that statement. :crossed:

http://kworb.net/radio/

Notice none of the big songs on urban radio is doing well on itunes or crossing over.

Birthday Cake is #1 ... but it doesn't mean much for Rihanna. Nor for Beyonce with Love on Top being #1.

Edited by craig

Ozzy8923

Regarding Circus, you NEED to purchase Phonography, Trouble, and Amnesia since I believe their not on the physical CD but on the digital download on itunes. Those 3 should of been on the standard edition.

http://kworb.net/radio/

Notice none of the big songs on urban radio is doing well on itunes or crossing over.

Birthday Cake is #1 ... but it doesn't mean much for Rihanna. Nor for Beyonce with Love on Top being #1.

Urban song success never really benefits anyone because the Hot 100 is much broader and includes all genres. Urban charts are just like Dance charts and Country charts, it's kind of easy to get a number one, because it's genre specific.