• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

Oyemiamor

Who knew Lionel would have slayed the pop stars to have the best selling album of the year thus far?

Mercury Nashville R&B-turned-country crooner Lionel RichieƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s Tuskegee moves to #3 with 72k for a total of 752k, making it the biggest release to come out this year.

Jase

iTunes

20. Lights - Ellie Goulding

:wub: Such a shame it flopped so badly over here, it's such an excellent song.

Who knew Lionel would have slayed the pop stars to have the best selling album of the year thus far?

Mercury Nashville R&B-turned-country crooner Lionel RichieƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s Tuskegee moves to #3 with 72k for a total of 752k, making it the biggest release to come out this year.

MDN who? Pink Friday: Roman who?

iTunes

20. Lights - Ellie Goulding

:wub: Such a shame it flopped so badly over here, it's such an excellent song.

I've been listening to it A LOT this past week or so. I've seen the song's name mentioned here and there, but then I saw a bit of her video for it and bought the single immediately after.

Jase

I've been listening to it A LOT this past week or so. I've seen the song's name mentioned here and there, but then I saw a bit of her video for it and bought the single immediately after.

Yay! :party:

jhonyguy04

omg, just saw in another thread that not only teenage dream, but 4, has sold more this year than BTW!!! Gaga, get your ass over here, and tour!!!

omg, just saw in another thread that not only teenage dream, but 4, has sold more this year than BTW!!! Gaga, get your ass over here, and tour!!!

Beyonce had some singles high on urban radio airplay this year, and she had a baby..

Valentino

is MTN really being covered by glee? or was that a rumour only

I hope it's true, maybe that could help it rebound.

Yes (according to reports). One of the stars of the show was spotted in New York filming the scene. :)

Edited by Valentino