đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Americano

Featured Posts

boysboysboys

Why not the first week of May?

April 30th - May 7th

That'll be cool :) I need to establish the network that will allow the streaming numbers to reach stable velocity within a week, and that will take some time.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

BTWB Tour news

Ultimate slayage again as a lot of European dates were on sales today. She's on her way to sell out the second Twickenham show !

Receipts :

August 30 - Stockholm, Sweden - Ericsson Globe (16.000) SOLD OUT

September 2 - Copenhagen, Denmark - Parken Stadium (40.000)

September 4 - Koln, Germany - Lanxess Arena (20.000) SOLD OUT

September 9 - London, UK - Twickenham Stadium (55.000 - Second date)

September 18 - Amsterdam, Holland - Ziggo Dome (16.000 - Second date)

September 24 - Hannover, Germany - TUI Arena (14.000)

September 26 - Zurich, Switzerland - Hallenstadion (14.000) SOLD OUT

October 2 - Milan, Italy - Mediolanum Forum (12.000) SOLD OUT
Edited by _Lam

Does anyone even care about the Starships video anymore? Lol, i am pretty sure i can't be the only one.

Lol I want it :sad:

Does anybody know when we're getting it? :flop:

Why would Nicki make "Right By My Side f/ Chris Brown" a single? Wasted opportunity. If it was released on its own, I think it could become at the least a moderate hit. Reminds me of YDO/WFL except I doubt RBMS will perform even half as well as YDO.

hausofkc

Why would Nicki make "Right By My Side f/ Chris Brown" a single? Wasted opportunity. If it was released on its own, I think it could become at the least a moderate hit. Reminds me of YDO/WFL except I doubt RBMS will perform even half as well as YDO.

I thought Beez In The Trap was a single right now :huh:

SomethingMore

BTWB Tour news

Ultimate slayage again as a lot of European dates were on sales today. She's on her way to sell out the second Twickenham show !

Receipts :

August 30 - Stockholm, Sweden - Ericsson Globe (16.000) SOLD OUT

September 2 - Copenhagen, Denmark - Parken Stadium (40.000)

September 4 - Koln, Germany - Lanxess Arena (20.000) SOLD OUT

September 9 - London, UK - Twickenham Stadium (55.000 - Second date)

September 18 - Amsterdam, Holland - Ziggo Dome (16.000 - Second date)

September 24 - Hannover, Germany - TUI Arena (14.000)

September 26 - Zurich, Switzerland - Hallenstadion (14.000) SOLD OUT

October 2 - Milan, Italy - Mediolanum Forum (12.000) SOLD OUT

WOW she is slaying sooo hard.

I thought Beez In The Trap was a single right now :huh:

Nicki is dumb as f***! She released Beez in the Trap and Stupid Hoe as promo singles! While Starships, the first single still has no video

hausofkc

Nicki is dumb as f***! She released Beez in the Trap and Stupid Hoe as promo singles! While Starships, the first single still has no video

Lord, that's a mess. I hate when artists do that. They release like 5 singles withing 2 months with maybe one video.

greendesire

I always want a nicki video in hopes it will be something brightly colored and mind numbing for me to watch over and over.

It's not uncommon for crossover artists to have different singles on different radio charts. It makes sense for Nicki. But then again, the amount of promo singles did really confuse things.

Nicki made a mistake with not releasing Starships video yet. The song is already falling on iTunes, and if the video doesn't get released in the next week, it may start dying, a la Take Care.

The video may impact Starships's sales and help it smashing, or at least giving it some longevity, if it was released at it's shine. :cry: I don't know what Young Money is doing. :angry:

Pound The Alarm and Automatic are both smashing material, they can be big hits WW. I hope Nicki's era won't be ruined too. :(

The video may impact Starships's sales and help it smashing, or at least giving it some longevity, if it was released at it's shine. :cry: I don't know what Young Money is doing. :angry:

Pound The Alarm and Automatic WHIP IT is smashing material, it can be big hit WW. I hope Nicki's era won't be ruined too. :(

I'm not sure if a video does affect a songs sales THAT much. Refering to Europe, nobody really cares about videos because barely one watches anymore...