Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

US Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Americano

Featured Posts

Ozzy8923

See, Chacaron and others are the equivalent of Nicki Minaj on the USA. Incredible popular, but no one take them seriously.

They are very similar, maybe is the reason why they use the same technique to hit those amazing notes. :lolgaga:

:lmao:

Oh, your killing me. Great comparison.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

Oyemiamor

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Christina :hor:

Omg and I can't at how sassy xTina always acts on The Voice. As if she has something to back it up other than her voice. And not to mention how sassy she is to Adam, she should be thanking him for getting her ass on the charts last year. :smh:

Yeah me either. I couldn't stand her attitude before but I for real think she lost her contestant the competition all on her own (he took last out of all contestants). It had nothing to do with his talent and that is really sad. Sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut but clearly Xtina hasn't learnt that lesson. Hopefully she will be humbled.

Valentino

Well, then I guess within the next month I'll listen to Stripped. I HATED Dirrty :pukey: . I would say something something else regarding the song but I would then be reported. :redface:

You have so much to learn. :smh:

9. Dance Again (feat. Pitbull) - Jennifer Lopez

May 16, 2012 9:59 AM

Dance Again (feat. Pitbull) by Jennifer Lopez from the album Dance Again (feat. Pitbull) - Single

Tony Newport lippin' to this naked in the tub drunk >>>>>>>>>

tumblr_m4532qyyKR1qzbagvo1_500.jpg

:fail:

:fail: Be yourself and you're set....

CoolTrainerTerry

"Be yourself and you can be anything."

Because "Be yourself and no one will care about you and then you can be a cheap musician who copies other artists and uses cheap tactics and anything else imaginable to get number 1's (having big boobs and whoring yourself out works, too)." was too long to fit on the poster.

It is just so airbrushed :toofunny:

Yeah me either. I couldn't stand her attitude before but I for real think she lost her contestant the competition all on her own (he took last out of all contestants). It had nothing to do with his talent and that is really sad. Sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut but clearly Xtina hasn't learnt that lesson. Hopefully she will be humbled.

She's had that bad attitude for as long as I can remember. I mean, she's had a problem with practically every female in the industry - Britney, Beyonce, Mary J, P!nk, Mariah, Gaga - but yet somehow it's always "out-of-context" with her. She talks a lot about how the girls would terrorize her in school out of jealousy and she probably thinks the same about the industry now.

Oyemiamor

She's had that bad attitude for as long as I can remember. I mean, she's had a problem with practically every female in the industry - Britney, Beyonce, Mary J, P!nk, Mariah, Gaga - but yet somehow it's always "out-of-context" with her. She talks a lot about how the girls would terrorize her in school out of jealousy and she probably thinks the same about the industry now.

I have a friend who went to her high school and he was like yeah, we don't talk ghetto like that where were live in majority white PA. He is like she is so fake, I feel bad for her. She clearly needed an identity and well everything has ended up as a huge fail for her.

Edited by Oyemiamor

Ozzy8923

Yeah, Christina, imo, has always been overshadowed by her contemporaries and I think it definitely always bothered and probably why she is so pressed. I feel like if she doesn't change her egotistic and jealous ways then she will not go very far. I also think one of the main problems she has is that she has yet to actually USE her voice PROPERLY, she hasn't mastered her vocals well and sometimes it sounds like she is yelling when she is hitting a high note (much like Gaga).

Also, she needs to make shorter albums that don't have so many "introductions" or interludes and filler tracks. It would also be nice if she never does dance music again, it does not suit her AT ALL.

Her dancing is good though, at least in NMT and she can sing live and dance at the same time I'm sure.

:lol:

Babel

"Be yourself and you can be anything."

Because "Be yourself and no one will care about you and then you can be a cheap musician who copies other artists and uses cheap tactics and anything else imaginable to get number 1's (having big boobs and whoring yourself out works, too)." was too long to fit on the poster.

It is just so airbrushed

Except for the boobs, this reminds me of what people said about Gaga when she released Born this way.

Yeah, hopefully. :ohno:

This looks like one of those teen movies that goes straight to DVD. :smh:

Klou

Adam Lambert's album is #1 on iTunes and seems to be doing well. It currently has a Metacritic score of 80, which is really high. That's higher than any of Lady Gaga's albums...

@Valentino - What do you think of the album so far?

Valentino

She is beautiful, in every single way..

True, and our words can't bring her down...

Adam Lambert's album is #1 on iTunes and seems to be doing well. It currently has a Metacritic score of 80, which is really high. That's higher than any of Lady Gaga's albums...

@Valentino - What do you think of the album so far?

Haven't listened to it yet tbh. :sweat:

Klou

Haven't listened to it yet tbh. :sweat:

Are you a fan of his or have you been trolling? I honestly can't tell half the time :roll: