💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Americano

Featured Posts

saltface

Unreleased Gaga songs > Your faves official singles.

Second Time Around.

:flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

My fave unreleased Gaga :)

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

I'm sure BTWB receipts will match closely Madonna World Tour.

And seriously, who the **** publishes those receipt before the concert even start... It's sound like a pathetic attempts to makes headline and create an hype over the concert.

It is said that the MDNA tour has grossed 250 million WW on advanced sales alone.

Receipts: http://perezhilton.com/2012-04-19-madonna-tour-sales-250-million-new-dates-tba

It will pass her previous tour by A LOT. I doubt the BTW Ball will match or even come close.

THE GREATEST THING & EARTHQUAKE >>>>

Those vocals>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Americano

It is said that the MDNA tour has grossed 250 million WW on advanced sales alone.

Receipts: http://perezhilton.com/2012-04-19-madonna-tour-sales-250-million-new-dates-tba

It will pass her previous tour by A LOT. I doubt the BTW Ball will match or even come close.

I'm highly skeptical of those MDNA numbers.

Galactic Mess

Receipts: http://perezhilton.c...n-new-dates-tba

When Gaga has 30 years of career and a huge and financially well-stablished fanbase I think she'll probably out-gross or at least match Madge's tours... I mean, just compare her tour numbers now with Madge's tour numbers in the first 4 years of her career...

Btw, this thread's ability of rapid growth when there's no Gaga out never ceases to amaze me :toofunny:

Edited by John M.

I'm highly skeptical of those MDNA numbers.

So am I. But I decided it was relevant to the conservation, so why not?

When Gaga has 30 years of career and a huge and financially well-stablished fanbase I think she'll probably out-gross or at least match Madge's tours... I mean, just compare her tour numbers now with Madge's tour numbers in the first 4 years of her career...

Btw, this thread's ability of rapid growth when there's no Gaga out never ceases to amaze me

And Madonna's ticket prices...... :dead:

Express Yourself

Btw, this thread's ability of rapid growth when there's no Gaga out never ceases to amaze me

She only had one North American tour in her first four years :hor:

boysboysboys

I'm sure BTWB receipts will match closely Madonna World Tour.

And seriously, who the **** publishes those receipt before the concert even start... It's sound like a pathetic attempt to makes headline and create hype over the concert.

There, I highlighted my favorite part. :)

Edited by boysboysboys

Americano

I almost feel bad for her.

I don't. lol

I don't feel bad for Rihanna/Katy underperforming either, or Nicki being cockblocked by like Justin Bieber.

But I also didn't have any sympathy for Lady Gaga whenever she struggled either. :-P

randomkid

Out of control is crazy good. It would smash. Is there any possibility that it could be released, or will it not because it leaked? and I could totally see this at the BTWB. She did Glitter and Grease last time, so why not Out of Control this time?