💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Americano

Featured Posts

Klou

Sorry, it hasn't.

Either the Haus isn't promoting the album with the tour (ala Madonna), or the tour isn't gaining Gaga more regular listeners.

I don't think we would see an impact in the US now anyway. We still don't even have tour dates yet, so once the actual "buzz" starts, then we can see if there's any movement.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

boysboysboys

well the tour hasen't come to the US though...i was talking about the 7.99 discount.

That's not a big discount. Plus, it's not the only one discounted this week.

Klou

WHYB is in the top 10 right now if you exclude the temporary songs.

Americano

Finally lol

No, it isn't. It on #11. :toofloppy:

http://www.billboard.com/news#/news/carrie-underwood-debuts-atop-billboard-200-1007001352.story

Carrie Underwood easily trounces the competition this week as her fourth album, "Blown Away," debuts at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 with 267,000 sold according to Nielsen SoundScan. It's the best sales week for a country album since the chart dated Oct. 1, 2011, when Lady Antebellum's "Own the Night" bowed atop the list with 347,000. It's the largest frame for a country set by a solo act since Taylor Swift's "Speak Now" sold 276,000 over the Christmas week of 2010. "Blown's" debut is also the second-largest arrival of any album in 2012. This year, only Madonna's "MDNA" started bigger, with 358,000. So far in 2012, just three titles have bowed with more than 200,000 in their first week -- and they are all by women. In addition to Underwood and Madonna, Nicki Minaj's "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" is in the 200,000-plus debut club, as it started with 253,000

Over on the Digital Songs chart, the entire top five is stationary this week, led again by Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know" (featuring Kimbra) with 348,000 (down 16%).Maroon 5's "Payphone" (featuring Wiz Khalifa) is No. 2 (286,000; down 13%), Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" is No. 3 (210,000; down 5%), fun.'s "We Are Young" (featuring Janelle Monae) is No. 4 (187,000; down 10%) and Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend" is No. 5 (172,000; down 10%). One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful" is up one rung to No. 6 (151,000; down 11%) while Nicki Minaj's "Starships" rises two slots to No. 7 (147,000; down 2%). B.o.B's "Both of Us" (featuring Taylor Swift) is the chart's highest debut, starting at No. 8 with 143,000. Closing out the top 10 are Flo Rida's "Wild Ones" (featuring Sia), falling one position to No. 9 (139,000; down 9%) and the Wanted's "Glad You Came," staying steady at No. 10 (120,000; down 16%).

Magoo: do you have a twitter or somethign where you post this info?

It's only posted here

Klou

No, it isn't. It on #11. :toofloppy:

Actually it's not. Six The Voice songs + No Lie by Chainz puts it at #10.

Arturo

Well I guess its good WHYB is doing well. I can't complain if its a hit since I was one of the ones that bought it

Actually it's not. Six The Voice songs + No Lie by Chainz puts it at #10.

Oh, yes, sorry. I didn't count Chainz' song, I counted only TV songs.

Arturo

I wonder how long Gotye will last at #1...

Not much longer. His album is falling sadly

CesarBTW
Arturo

That's amazing! :party:

I hope a mod doesn't tell you you're off topic though

hausofmike