Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

James19709

I would do it for you but my internet isn't too... fast. I would advise you to rip most of them off YouTube videos (such as most of the demos), because they didn't leak in much better quality than the rips. :)

I don't rip from YouTube, it's awful. I have OCD with my audio, tbh. I don't even listen to music on YouTube, I just can't do it.

Edited by james19709

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Degenerate Beauty

• Eulonzo

• dc1993

• Wolf Boy

FYI, DelReyLane's site will be up by June/Early July with a massive forum, tour section, news (obv), etc. Also with giveaways for T-shirts and other merchandise.

What video is being released next?

Summertime Sadness next month. Pics from on set are two pages back

ChasingTheGhost

FYI, DelReyLane's site will be up by June/Early July with a massive forum, tour section, news (obv), etc. Also with giveaways for T-shirts and other merchandise.

thank god! can't wait.

Summertime Sadness next month. Pics from on set are two pages back

Ooo yay love that song so happy it's getting a video going to be a great video looking at those pics!

Wolf Boy

She looks like she might be some sort of ghostly figure in the night pics. Her lipstick is brown, odd colours to have. Maybe she's DEAD after the last 2 videos and now her friend is all "boo hoo r.i.p hoe" ect.

What I believe the summertime sadness music video is about. (SPOILER)

I'm starting to think that Lana will be a lurking ghost in the Summertime Sadness video, and Jaime King will be playing her mourning bestfriend who is probably reminiscing of their friendship especially during the summer. It will probably be following the aftermath of her death in BTD/BJ. Maybe this is supposed to be a metaphor for Jimmy Gnecco's feelings when his girlfriend/soon to be wife ended her life. You could also see that Lana is wearing a stereotypical white nightgown and is overlooking Jaime crying in the car (also her position in the car doesn't look physical): OZ2xv.jpg

KING5KAT

I really wish people put the SS video still things in Spoilers. The first lot was and I thought I'll let it be a surprise but then people started just posting them and ruined it :(

This is my collection and I'm pretty sure I have everything:

oJUGI.png

cVzbi.png

WHERE'S NUMBER 22?! :troll: