Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Primetime

not crazy about it tbh, she looks great in the footage of her, but it was v. boring

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Degenerate Beauty

• Eulonzo

• dc1993

• Wolf Boy

not crazy about it tbh, she looks great in the footage of her, but it was v. boring

are you like blind behind the ****ing meaning, or?

Primetime

are you like blind behind the ****ing meaning, or?

um chill the **** out. i know it was auto-biographical. that doesn't mean it can't be boring as ****. just look at the first seven minutes of marry the night.

um chill the **** out. i know it was auto-biographical. that doesn't mean it can't be boring as ****. just look at the first seven minutes of marry the night.

a.k.a the best part?

okay, clearly we have perspective differences. I'm just saying, if I were Lana & I put out something like this, I'd be kind of aggravated if people took it at face value and not for it's substance.

lol...

the rest of it just dancing..... 7BMBV.png

does anyone know what's playing at the end of the carmen video or isn't just random piano?

Degenerate Beauty

the rest of it just dancing..... 7BMBV.png

does anyone know what's playing at the end of the carmen video or isn't just random piano?

I doubt its just random piano. I want to know it too :ohno:

Cuntalicious

It's a nice video. I absolutely love the ending! And she looks great in the vid.

I have never, ever, in my life tried peanut butter.. I think it looks disgusting. :pukey:

#GetToKnowMe

Edited by Cuntalicious

Primetime

okay, clearly we have perspective differences. I'm just saying, if I were Lana & I put out something like this, I'd be kind of aggravated if people took it at face value and not for it's substance.

i get it's heartfelt, and i appreciate that, but after how blue jeans and born to die were also personal but so gorgeous i was a bit let down.