It's a real song by JT though

It's also the name of an amazing Janelle Monae album

121d76c1.jpg

donutellha
55 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

It's also the name of an amazing Janelle Monae album

121d76c1.jpg

"So many versions of myself I don't even know who's the real one"

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

EmmonsGuy
2 hours ago, artRaver said:

Honestly I never heard of Electric Lady Studios but when I heard of it I immediately thought it'd have something to do with Jimi Hendrix and I was right. 

Happy to see her with Bo again. 

Electric lady studios is legendary!! Nile Rodgers is part of that studio so it's 100% possible that she met with him to finish up some tunes!

EmmonsGuy

Oh wow you guys are behind on all this history of music!!! Electric Lady is a real studio and legendary! 

electriclady.jpg

asana15

...The pop star was spotted hanging with a girlfriend at the Pomeroy in Astoria, which is owned by her former personal chef Bo O’Connor, on Thursday.

“Bartenders were playing songs to try and make her happy,” said a source. “They played her tune, ‘Jewels & Drugs,’ off her 2013 album ‘ARTPOP,’ and played a remix of her song ‘Applause’ . . . She seemed like she was in a good mood.”

The spy continued, “She was dancing and putting her drink up to toast the place.”

Our spy also said, “I overheard a bartender saying she tipped him $200.”...

http://pagesix.com/2016/08/05/lady-gaga-spends-girls-night-in-queens/

The Surrealist
3 hours ago, asana15 said:

“Bartenders were playing songs to try and make her happy,” said a source. “They played her tune, ‘Jewels & Drugs,’ off her 2013 album ‘ARTPOP".

hXGtYfh.gif

Peroxide
9 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Is she smoking while watching her phone charge while having 2 takeout containers to take home to her apartment?

Queen of normality. :air: 

Archived