💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS changes its profile picture again

monketsharona

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Pierre said:

Your cousin's uncle... isn't that like your father?

Or your another uncle? 

The uncle is probably brother from the cousin's parent which has married to @Skai Jackson's family. So he's still his family but idk if he's his uncle. That's kinda complicated:air::air:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

Seriously, can they just announce the ****ing theme already? :saladga: I'm not without patience, but this is getting annoying. :toofunny:

I think the them is the mystery behind it. If it based on the LOST COLONY OF ROANOKE than it would explain the cult theory and the mystery theory, and **** even the fairy theory. Since till this day no one really knows what happened to the lost colony.

bitchimtrying

If the theme is about mystery, then they should just say it's about mystery, instead of just confusing the **** out of their fanbase and allowing leaks, i.e the photos from the set. People need to realize that if they don't give something away even if it's the tiny, then people will go searching and find something big and ruin the season. 

djBuffoon
21 minutes ago, FLP13 said:

I think the them is the mystery behind it. If it based on the LOST COLONY OF ROANOKE than it would explain the cult theory and the mystery theory, and **** even the fairy theory. Since till this day no one really knows what happened to the lost colony.

I mean, there's always some sort of inherent mystery with each season. I just wish they would announce the setting/hook of the season. Is it AHS: Colony? Cult? I need answers :interestinga:

Arizona Sky

The theme has something to with with the colonial time period. You heard it here first

Archived