Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

politics

Polls Megathread (Reuters/Ipsos Poll: Clinton 44%, Trump 37%)

Featured Posts

Goosey
4 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

:interestinga: 

I disagree.

Also, I think these polls have one flaw, in that many of the people considering voting Trump are afraid of being shamed for their choice, so they keep their opinion private, similar to Brexit.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, Goosey said:

I disagree.

Also, I think these polls have one flaw, in that many of the people considering voting Trump are afraid of being shamed for their choice, so they keep their opinion private, similar to Brexit.

They may have a flaw, but are there enough ashamed voters willing to come out on election day?

I don't think we're talking about enough voters to change the tide.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

bionic
On 24/10/2016 at 7:00 AM, Goosey said:

I disagree.

The polls started to turn in favour of Brexit in the few days before the vote (maybe actually just on the day before/the day itself?), so it'll be interesting to see what happens here

buy bionic

Lion Heart

Even Breitbart has her leading key swing states: 

Goosey
On 10/23/2016 at 11:05 PM, FATCAT said:

They may have a flaw, but are there enough ashamed voters willing to come out on election day?

I don't think we're talking about enough voters to change the tide.

:toofunny:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump