Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

politics

Polls Megathread (Reuters/Ipsos Poll: Clinton 44%, Trump 37%)

Featured Posts

ZacharyMark
On October 3, 2016 at 8:37 PM, Lion Heart said:

Quinnipac Poll

FLORIDA: Clinton 46 - Trump 41, Johnson 5

NORTH CAROLINA: Clinton 46 - Trump 43, Johnson 7

OHIO: Trump 47 - Clinton 42, Johnson 6

PENNSYLVANIA: Clinton 45 - Trump 41, Johnson 5

I think it's safe to say that the Democrats will lose Ohio this election. It used to be close, or leaning D but now Rs have had pretty good leads there for the past couple of weeks. 

Florida is interesting.. sometimes Trump leads, then it goes back to a narrow win for Clinton but I think once more and more Cuban Americans learn about his illegal Cuban business there, this will turn them away from him. 

Lately she's been polling better in Ohio. It'll be interesting to see what the polls will look like this upcoming week. And there's apparently more videos of Trump coming.

Goosey
2 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

Lately she's been polling better in Ohio. It'll be interesting to see what the polls will look like this upcoming week. And there's apparently more videos of Trump coming.

Hopefully those prayers of mine start to kick in!

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Goosey

@Whispering @Lion Heart

The poll that has Clinton 11 points ahead was conducted by one of her Super PACs.

HA!

Receipts:

l8OSh7.jpg

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Whispering
28 minutes ago, Goosey said:

@Whispering @Lion Heart

The poll that has Clinton 11 points ahead was conducted by one of her Super PACs.

Please don't @ me with ignorant conspiracy theories. 

We can just go with the ten point lead. Whatever. :shrug:

LePetitMonstr
3 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

It would of been bad ass if the all of the four corners voted democrat:lana:

OT: Trump supporters are SHOOK:hor:

Gaga Monster

Fox News poll has Clinton up 7 points but look at who they polled:

Democrat 45% 

Republican 36%

Independent 19%

Very suspicious and no wonder Clinton is ahead if they are polling more Democrats

GGD Presidential Elections

M Monstre

TEXAS, MY STATE, COME THRU

VOTE FOR CLINTON!

Goosey

Trump is in the lead once again!

Rasmussen Poll: Donald Trump Leads Hillary Clinton by Two Points

Donald Trump surpasses Hillary Clinton in the latest Rasmussen tracking poll (Oct. 12 and 13), which finds likely voters prefer Trump to Clinton, 43 percent to 41 percent.

The survey, which questions 1,500 likely voters, is updated each weekday and is “based on a three-day rolling average.” The latest results have a plus or minus 2.5 percent margin of error and the poll was taken Oct. 12 and Oct. 13.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/13/rasmussen-poll-donald-trump-leads-clinton-two-points/

@AyaKara can we get a title update? ;)

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Goosey said:

Donald Trump surpasses Hillary Clinton in the latest Rasmussen tracking poll (Oct. 12 and 13), which finds likely voters prefer Trump to Clinton, 43 percent to 41 percent.

The survey, which questions 1,500 likely voters, is updated each weekday and is “based on a three-day rolling average.” The latest results have a plus or minus 2.5 percent margin of error and the poll was taken Oct. 12 and Oct. 13.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/13/rasmussen-poll-donald-trump-leads-clinton-two-points/

Or can we just agree to throw out polls done by Breitbart? They're the only ones that have him ahead and his lead is within their margin of error :interestinga:

Let's also throw out the poll done by Hillary's PAC tbh.

@AyaKara don't change the title yet :stalkga:

Spoiler

Or do, it's your thread :sweat:

I identify as Michael Jackson. My pronouns are he/hee.

Goosey
Just now, PartySick said:

Or can we just agree to throw out polls done by Breitbart?

The poll was not done by Breitbart, it was done by Rasmussen Reports. :nails:

Goosey
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Let's also throw out the poll done by Hillary's PAC tbh.

I agree.

1rtkJ8w.gif

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Goosey said:

The poll was not done by Breitbart, it was done by Rasmussen Reports. :nails:

Well, it was reported on Breitbart is what I meant I guess and the guy who owns/runs it is literally working in Trump's campaign :chica:

Spoiler

I'm PartyTired right now, excuse my mess. The first thing that goes is my ability to speak coherently :chica:

I have a hard time accepting their poll results when nearly every other poll has her leading him by double digits or just under double digits.

3 minutes ago, Goosey said:

I agree.

It's only fair :spin:

I identify as Michael Jackson. My pronouns are he/hee.

Maleficent
21 minutes ago, Goosey said:

That minus 2.5% is really gonna grab Trump by the p*ssy

I'm not a witch, I'm a love technician