Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

politics

Polls Megathread (Reuters/Ipsos Poll: Clinton 44%, Trump 37%)

Featured Posts

Goosey
54 minutes ago, PicklePower said:

pretty sure that's a poll where they keep repolling the same people 

More Polls Show Massive Trump Surge: Is Hillary the New ‘Low Energy’ Jeb Bush?

Donald Trump is now leading or tied in multiple major national polls despite a summer filled with controversy and an unrelenting media assault while Hillary Clinton has ignored campaign rallies to focus her attention solely on big-dollar donors in closed meetings.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/analysis/20160904/1044960945/trump-polls-hillary-email-scandal.html

^and btw this article is very critical of Trump... yet they still admit he's currently winning.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

PicklePower
45 minutes ago, Goosey said:

More Polls Show Massive Trump Surge: Is Hillary the New ‘Low Energy’ Jeb Bush?

Donald Trump is now leading or tied in multiple major national polls despite a summer filled with controversy and an unrelenting media assault while Hillary Clinton has ignored campaign rallies to focus her attention solely on big-dollar donors in closed meetings.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/analysis/20160904/1044960945/trump-polls-hillary-email-scandal.html

^and btw this article is very critical of Trump... yet they still admit he's currently winning.

meh there have been times when the polls have tightened and then a few weeks later hillary is winning by double digits 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

AyaKara

Updated with the most recent polls! As always, please tag me with any polls you'd like to add to the OP. Just two months until the big day, guys!

HausOfMark

November is going to be one big mess of a month with this election. 

-Mark

Goosey

Donald-Trump-and-black-voters.jpg

NEW POLL: Trump’s Numbers Skyrocket With African American Voters

GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump has been doing everything he can to reach out to black Americans, even going to Detroit, Michigan this past weekend to attend a church event with black church leaders.

And now, Trump’s poll numbers with the African American community seem to be reflecting his outreach efforts.

Trump polled at 36 percent nationally among likely Hispanic voters and 19 percent among African-American voters, according to the recent FPU/Herald survey.

Compare those numbers from the black community to polling just a couple months ago that reported Trump was only at one percent with those minority voters.

July 2016: 1%

September 2016: 19%

http://americanlookout.com/new-poll-trumps-numbers-skyrocket-with-african-american-voters/

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

AlexanderLevi2

But is he going to win the electoral vote is the question.

I highly doubt it.

Currently listening to Joanne

Gaga Monster
2 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

I highly doubt it.

they just updated the polls for the swing states and it isn't looking good for Clinton right now. He is going to win.

GGD Presidential Elections

Goosey
6 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

I highly doubt it.

Some crazies even say that the electoral college should defy the American public's wishes and put Hillary in the White Hourse even if Trump wins the vote lmao.gifso much for "democracy". The desperation is real!

The electoral college could still stop Trump, even if he wins the popular vote

Maybe — just this once — state legislators should use their constitutional authority and change how we elect the president.

If they choose, state legislators can appoint presidential electors themselves this November, rather than leaving the matter of apportioning electoral college votes by popular vote. Then, via their chosen electors, legislatures could elect any presidential candidate they prefer.

Remember, Americans don’t directly elect the president. The electoral college does.

We take it for granted that the individual votes we cast will be the ones that select the slate of presidential electors in our state. But the Constitution makes no such guarantee. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/03/17/if-no-one-else-stops-trump-the-electoral-college-still-can-its-in-the-constitution/

Goosey

New CNN poll: Trump ahead by 2 points!

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton start the race to November 8 on essentially even ground, with Trump edging Clinton by a scant two points among likely voters, and the contest sparking sharp divisions along demographic lines in a new CNN/ORC Poll.

Trump tops Clinton 45% to 43% in the new survey, with Libertarian Gary Johnson standing at 7% among likely voters in this poll and the Green Party's Jill Stein at just 2%.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/_politics-zone-injection/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/

PartySick
9 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

Hillary better come thru in the debates 

If the moderators are actually competent, she'll crush him in the debates :laughga:

Though Chris Wallace (from Fox News) has already said, despite it being one of the biggest parts of his job, he won't be fact checking the candidates...which means he won't be fact checking Trump. Trump can't win without people playing dirty for him :spin:

I also wouldn't worry about any polls. This election has been nothing but a messy back and forth with Hillary taking the lead most of the time. I still have no doubt that she's going to win...thankfully :laughga:

Oh, and when the VPs debate, Kaine will have the upper hand since Pence is most widely known for his anti-LGBT and anti-women stances as governor as well as the fact that he and Trump never seem to be on the same page while Hillary and Kaine are pretty much in sync all the time. That'll help some too :happy:

#KeepAmericaGreatAgain 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Goosey

It looks like Trump has made large advances with black and Hispanic voters.

u47y3RD.jpg

Adakam

This is like the 4th time this happens, Trump goes higher than Hillary, then lower, then higher, then lower....

Thing will change multiple times, its normal