Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

politics

Polls Megathread (Reuters/Ipsos Poll: Clinton 44%, Trump 37%)

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

Yes us Texans arn't all stupid! 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Morphine Prince

Oh my God. If Texas turns blue this will be the first time since 1976. I need this to happen to send a message to Trump and the GOP :giveup:

@pink sushi look :rip:

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

GloZell Green

Not Texas! :rip: I hope they go blue this would be hilarious and he would have a historical Twitter meltdown

Lady Gaga | Shakira

PartySick
28 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Not Texas! :rip: I hope they go blue this would be hilarious and he would have a historical Twitter meltdown

Trump and his cult would just claim that it was rigged :laughga: he's already said the only way Hillary will beat him in Pennsylvania is if she cheats :toofunny:

I hope they go blue too though tbh. If anything, this election is sending a clear message that Republicans usual nonsense is on its way out with the baby boomer generation and if they don't adapt to a changing world, they'll lose everything.

🔪🐚🏹💋💎💅💃🔵🐷👠👗🚬💊💕👏

Titzlol
17 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Trump and his cult would just claim that it was rigged :laughga: he's already said the only way Hillary will beat him in Pennsylvania is if she cheats :toofunny:

I hope they go blue too though tbh. If anything, this election is sending a clear message that Republicans usual nonsense is on its way out with the baby boomer generation and if they don't adapt to a changing world, they'll lose everything.

This is something I'd love to shove right down mike ****ing pence's throat.

Its a shame,  the republican party has some pretty top notch ideas, its too bad its all clouded and overshadowed by their ridiculous and backwards and BEYOND moronic social beliefs :rip: that  no one with half a heart or brain would align with regardless of how much they wanted to cut taxes :toofunny:

PartySick
Just now, Titzlol said:

This is something I'd love to shove right down mike ****ing pence's throat.

Its a shame,  the republican party has some pretty top notch ideas, its too bad its all clouded and overshadowed by their ridiculous and backwards and BEYOND moronic social beliefs :rip: that  no one with half a heart or brain would align with regardless of how much they wanted to cut taxes :toofunny:

Oh definitely. A guy who's major promise as VP is to work with Trump's SCOTUS picks towards the reversal of Roe v. Wade and Obergefell v. Hodges. A guy who made discrimination legal and saw his approval ratings as governor drop into the low 40's because of it :toofunny:

The party's royalty basically flaunts their sexism, homophobia, racism, xenophobia, and greed as if it's something to be proud of, then they pass the buck or blame someone else when things get tough. Imo, if the GOP doesn't get it together, young Republicans will flock to the Libertarian party making them the major opponent of the Democratic party and leaving the older Republicans to rot in the forsaken "Nutjob Tea Party".

Either way, it works for young Liberals like myself :woohoo: We're the future, they can either grow with the rest of the world or be left in the history books as the "party of Lincoln gone wrong".

🔪🐚🏹💋💎💅💃🔵🐷👠👗🚬💊💕👏

Lion Heart

IF YOU LIVE IN TEXAS, GET THE MESSAGE OUT!

Ibo

You know what they say - everything is bigger in Texas, even Trump's collapse. :giggle:

"If you don't have any shadows, you are not standing in the light." - a wise person

Seeka

I don't even have to curse the man at this point. he's bringing his own doom.

Born To Slay

Wow, soon Trump won't be able to spend in swing states because he will be too busy fitting to keep red states red

Spyro

This is the second time PPP has polled support for the dead gorilla, who has lost support over the last few weeks. At the end of July, PPP tweeted the results of a poll that had Stein at 2 percent support and Harambe at 5 percent. 

Tuesday’s poll also has Stein trailing Deez Nuts, the fictional politician, who has the support of 3 percent of voters. Deez Nuts, who filed with the Federal Election Commission to run for president in 2016, is 15-year-old Iowan Brady Olson.

Source: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/291759-poll-jill-stein-tied-with-harambe-trailing-deez-nutz-in-texas

Spyro the Dragon