Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

AHS 6

Monsterclaw

Featured Posts

The Surrealist
2 hours ago, MarcusBonesXXX said:

Why is everyone believing this fairy nonsense? And better question, why do so many people in this forum want it...

This-Is-Stupid-Chelsea-Handler-Gif.gif

giphy.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KinneyUnderYou
4 minutes ago, Sableye said:

True! I still wanna know what the deal is with that monster baby

And the kids that are like The Countess that are now evaded across Earth and now they are eating everyone. It's becoming like The Walking Dead. What happened to them? :toofunny:

Sableye
Just now, KinneyUnderYou said:

And the kids that are like The Countess that are now evaded across Earth and now they are eating everyone. It's becoming like The Walking Dead. What happened to them? :toofunny:

I thought they were locked in the vault? Did they get out? I haven't seen the season since it aired and never rewatched.
Or do you mean like her actual children?

KinneyUnderYou
Just now, Sableye said:

I thought they were locked in the vault? Did they get out? I haven't seen the season since it aired and never rewatched.
Or do you mean like her actual children?

Me too! They went out into the real world. No big deal though; Children eating a lot of humans. :saladga:

Sableye
1 minute ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Me too! They went out into the real world. No big deal though; Children eating a lot of humans. :saladga:

:toofunny: This tv show is going to end up like the 'series of unfortunate events' books. 
Every book had unanswered questions that would carry on from book to book. Then when the final book came out - it answered NONE of them. It made me hate that series as a kid haha

Davidsonary
5 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Um. They all got tricked and locked in the vault. All of them were then killed by Ramona. They finished that story line. 

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

KinneyUnderYou
2 minutes ago, Davidsonary said:

Um. They all got tricked and locked in the vault. All of them were then killed by Ramona. They finished that story line. 

I'm sorry, I never noticed that omg, thanks for informing me btw :interestinga:

Miracle

I love Hotel and I think Coven was nice. Both better than Murder House. In fact I don't really like Murder House that much. MH is a 7/10, FS is a 6,5/10, the others are all higher than 8

evgenigerm2

I hate these "fans" that always complain and say "Murder House" and "Asylum" were the best. Personally, I hate "Murder House" and I didn't find it interesting at all. The show is anthology, of course every season would be different. That's what's cool about it. Stop already...

tumblr_oavru21asr1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Lona Delery
14 hours ago, evgenigerm2 said:

I hate these "fans" that always complain and say "Murder House" and "Asylum" were the best. Personally, I hate "Murder House" and I didn't find it interesting at all. The show is anthology, of course every season would be different. That's what's cool about it. Stop already...

K, so were not allowed to like a certain season better than the other. Bye bitch

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

MarcusBones
15 hours ago, evgenigerm2 said:

59 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

K, so were not allowed to like a certain season better than the other. Bye bitch

Y'all mad:gaycat:

22 hours ago, Sableye said:

what?

you mean the countess her child? WHAT IS THERE LEFT TO EXPLAIN?

Sableye
6 hours ago, Quran said:

what?

you mean the countess her child? WHAT IS THERE LEFT TO EXPLAIN?

We have no idea what it looks like. Who is its father? Does it grow up to be the demon child of season 1? There's a crib in the promo of season 6. Is that a coincidence or are they connected?

14 hours ago, Sableye said:

We have no idea what it looks like. Who is its father? Does it grow up to be the demon child of season 1? There's a crib in the promo of season 6. Is that a coincidence or are they connected?

1. we did see its face, only for a second but it's not important. CaEgBiKUEAAHAv2.jpg

2. Mr March is the father

3. No. The Infantata is the son of the Montgomerys.
Bartholomew is a vampire kid, which isn't fully developed because of the virus.

4. No.

Helxig
On 31/07/2016 at 3:11 AM, Sableye said:

His NAME is Bartholomew 

tumblr_nxoprstkRp1thtzt7o1_500-144769664

How dare you call him such, vile things

B3nc0xR.gif
lTdBWs4.gif

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived