💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Serious petition to the Haus

KURUSHITOVSKA

Featured Posts

Helxig
Just now, elijahfan said:

Thank you, but what I meant was more that I was curious about HEARING it :laughga:

LOL I know! I was just reminiscing again and crying internally about the lost potential.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JbGaga
2 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

Where's that high quality high definition version of Stuck on f-cking you? 

I actually like that song... I think it got deleted from my Ipod some how cause I forgot about it. :icega:

I don't care if it's remastered, I just want to hear the extra verse in Bad Kids and the uncensored version of The Queen. Also the saxophone part from Clarence for Highway Unicorn (does anybody remember that Highway Unicorn had a sax solo too?).

KURUSHITOVSKA
4 hours ago, LittleLocoCoco said:

It's legit.

No

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Slayer

Um, no... I'm happy with the one we got.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

KURUSHITOVSKA
8 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Why not spend the time on LG5?

... Because that thing I'm asking isn't hard to do

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, etron said:

Um, no... I'm happy with the one we got.

You're happy that Gaga wanted to express herself with lyrics that she writes but they had to censor them bevause the public is too sensitive? I'm not ok with it

Bradley
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

... Because that thing I'm asking isn't hard to do

Actually the reward doesn't justify the effort. The album has been five-year old, millions of copies have been distributed to people. To re-release with the same tracks with only minor alterations doesn't justify the time and effort put into it. It's only one censored word, I'm sure many other fans don't take that as a big issue.

Regarding improving the quality of the mixing of the songs, well I think that's an even harder task to achieve right now.

I want extended version of Bad Kids :toofunny::giveup:

Young, wild, Georgian. I'm not flawless, but I gotta diamond heart. 💙 ♒️

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Actually the reward doesn't justify the effort. The album has been five-year old, millions of copies have been distributed to people. To re-release with the same tracks with only minor alterations doesn't justify the time and effort put into it. It's only one censored word, I'm sure many other fans don't take that as a big issue.

Regarding improving the quality of the mixing of the songs, well I think that's an even harder task to achieve right now.

The iTunes new mastering is good enough, they just need to release a couple of songs, it's not hard. If someone published Cake Like LG...

Slayer
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

You're happy that Gaga wanted to express herself with lyrics that she writes but they had to censor them bevause the public is too sensitive? I'm not ok with it

She's probably had to censor herself in many other ways besides her lyrics, so at this point she's probably given up caring and accepts it as part of the fame game.

I honestly think a re-release would be detrimental to her right now. Maybe as an anniversary in 5 years or when she's on an extended hiatus...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived