đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What Makes Me Mad...

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

monsterdino

I bearly watched the whole season of Freakshow, that season was so boring OMG, I can't :diane:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

I don't think so. If you're not pleased half way in, chances are you aren't going to enjoy it fully. I've never once disliked a show for a few episodes and suddenly ended up liking it later on. It's usually vice versa. Still, I've been watching AHS since the first episode aired. I LOVED season 1 and because of that I've stuck through it, but I couldn't find it in me to finish Freak Show. It took all of me to finish Asylum and the only thing that kept me going with Coven was that I enjoyed the cast. The same with Hotel, good god that was one of the worst seasons yet and it had SUCH potential in the characters, same as Coven. You'd think by now I would give up, but I'm always curious. Still, I don't blame people for giving up half way through a season since the first episodes are usually the best/show what it's going to be about.

Saint Laurent

It annoys me more when people analyse it then criticise it. Like lots of people hate coven because it wasn't horror or whatever, but so what? It was enjoyable to watch who cares if it isn't scary.

MaryJaneHolland

I've watched only Hotel, bc of Gaga obvs, so slay Hotel, you da best :firega:

HauntingHollow

yeah but if you watch first few episodes and you hate them already why continue ? :staymad:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

LaLuna

I enjoyed watching every season,but I do think some of them tend to be all over the place. Freak Show and Hotel were the worst in that regard. Murder House and Asylum were perfection (i wish they'd bring Zachary Quinto back :giveup:) but every season had something that kept me watching. 

Manul
2 hours ago, Brodinsky said:

Worst show I've seen in my entire life. Worst plot/story I've witnessed ever.

You just summed up the entirety of AHS. đź‘€ Oh and I'd also add tryhard.

But the men are really hot though.

it wasn't laaaahv

Pablo

No, it doesn't make me mad. They are free to stop watching if they don't like it. Would you sit and listen through a whole Katy Perry album when you didn't even like the first 2 tracks? :tea:

4 episodes is a good place to judge a series, it introduces most of the cast and plot so I think it's fair.

Don't visit my profile

HOTNebraskaGuy
5 minutes ago, Pablo said:

No, it doesn't make me mad. They are free to stop watching if they don't like it. Would you sit and listen through a whole Katy Perry album when you didn't even like the first 2 tracks? :tea:

4 episodes is a good place to judge a series, it introduces most of the cast and plot so I think it's fair.

If I wanted to give an honest opinion, yes. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Pablo
4 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

If I wanted to give an honest opinion, yes. 

I understand what you are saying.

Here's why I said what I said. You said the fans say "Season _ was my least favorite, I couldn't even get past the _ episode".

I think people can have opinions and like/dislikes without finishing shows.

And I think you are saying that they can't critique it without watching the whole thing, there is a different. I agree that you have to watch an entire season/movie/cd whatever to critique and give overall impressions. There also isn't anything wrong with turning something off because you don't like it.

Don't visit my profile

donutellha

Sadly haven't watched AHS yet :toofunny:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Bradley

Coven was amazing. Ryan did a great job.

Freak Show, however, was, not atrocious, but not good either.

Bradley

My opinion is that Asylum remains the best season, however Hotel has to be my favorite. I guess it's because two of my favorite stars, Lady Gaga and Matt Bomer are in the show. Aesthetically and conceptually speaking, it also intrigues me more than other seasons do. Also it was the first AHS season that I witnessed from beginning to end.

I think season six is going to change my mind though. I'm so intrigued right now. :stalkga:

ARTGOD

While you can perfectly say that you didn't like what you watched and weren't interested in finishing it, it's completely ridiculous to me to give an opinion on an entire piece of work having just experienced parts of it..

I watched 3 episodes of Hotel and it didn't interest me ≠ Hotel is te worst f*****ing season ever I could only stand through 3 episodes

And I hate people acting like certain season is the worst season of tv ever, you may like certain seasons more than others, but saying that X season was trash when even at its worst the show is still well acted and amazingly produced, and that's more than what a lot of shows can offer.

I am able to recognize each season's flaws while enjoying them, Murder House has too many plot holes and the ending is cheesy, Coven became a mess halfway through, with no consequences and inconsistent characterization, Freakshow got boring at times and rushed its ending, Hotel was too convoluted and left too many things hanging. Asylum was perfect though.

evgenigerm2

When someone says "Murder House was the best" or "Tate and Violet were goals" I want to hit him with something very painfully so hard.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Archived