other

Rumor:Lana Del Rey to be on AHS

yASSsss

Featured Posts

monsterdino
4 hours ago, Versace said:

If Gaga and Lana have a scene together

LG5 collab confirmedĀ :giveup:

Imagine them having a love scene or something and their song playing in the background OMG THE SLAYAGEĀ :giveup:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noah X
5 hours ago, monsterdino said:

Imagine them having a love scene or something and their song playing in the background OMG THE SLAYAGEĀ :giveup:

what kind of reverse warholianĀ :saladga:

Hexxx

Idk about this but i would love to see Lana in an acting role. I don't think a monster/demon role would work for her. i think she's more of a serial killerĀ 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Kermit

Connie BrittonĀ :giveup:

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
5 hours ago, neptugne said:

Where's Vera Farmiga aka Queen

Where's Taissa Farmiga playing the daughter, as well.Ā :wtf:

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

elijahfan

Not really believing this... Kathy Bates playing another character named Iris? And Emma Roberts in the recurring cast, even though she's busy atm in the main cast of Scream Queens?

MaryJaneHolland
6 hours ago, monsterdino said:

NUyttbn.gif

n0ne
38 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Not really believing this... Kathy Bates playing another character named Iris? And Emma Roberts in the recurring cast, even though she's busy atm in the main cast of Scream Queens?

Emma met with Ryan for a role this season and Scream Queens has about the same amount of episodes as AHS, so it wouldntĀ be hard.

Plus Sarah did it, main for both hotel and OJ

"My peopleā€¦ need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

elijahfan
37 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Emma met with Ryan for a role this season and Scream Queens has about the same amount of episodes as AHS, so it wouldntĀ be hard.

Plus Sarah did it, main for both hotel and OJ

I don't get that part of the argument, but I agree with the example of Sarah Paulson. There is always a way to work aroundĀ the schedules, especially in that case, since both AHS: Hotel and ACS were being shot at the same studio.

n0ne
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

I don't get that part of the argument, but I agree with the example of Sarah Paulson. There is always a way to work aroundĀ the schedules, especially in that case, since both AHS: Hotel and ACS were being shot at the same studio.

I meant both shows have miniseries like seasons, so her commitment to either show doesn't require too much time out of her schedule; especially compared to a lead movie role or a role for aĀ full 20+ season show.

"My peopleā€¦ need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Princess Aurora

OMG Emma Roberts is coming back as wellĀ :woot:Ā yay for Lana btwĀ :hor:

ā€ā‹†Once Upon A Dreamā‹†ā€

nullandvoid

:interestinga::interestinga::interestinga:

Ā 

Ā 

http://www.pressparty.com/pg/newsdesk/ladygaga/view/60030/

'Speaking to her fans on a LittleMonsters.com webchat very recently, the 'Marry The Night' superstar explained that her new record will include two versions of the song 'Princess Die' and one rendition boastsĀ the vocals of Lana Del Rey:

"'Princess Die' is on the album, second to last track (#11). I have 2 versions of 'Princess Die', one with Lana Del Rey and one without', both good. Promise."'

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I'm not believing anything with their names attached anymore till I see receipts.

It would be a dream, but most anything with her would be.

Archived