💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Final thoughts on Gaga's performance on Camden Rising Concert

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

23 minutes ago, Gagabloke said:

The thing that I loved most about Gaga, was that she was different. She took risks.  She was entertaining.

She is entertaining.

And obviously, for her, this is different, and risk-taking.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

Oh I see other people are criticising her too. I'm not talking about the music tho, I'm talking about LEARNING how "to sell yourself", the biggest problem she had in the previous eras. Go big or go home. And that's what katy is doing and what made her big in the eyes of the GP. 

5 minutes ago, Levine said:

I've always said this: Gaga won't flop anymore THE SECOND she has zero decision power about promotion and performances.

Please go away.

ModernEcstasy
2 hours ago, Tommi said:

Well, tell me another Pop Diva that's doing rock,jazz and pop all together. 

Just because she doing different genres, it doesn't mean that Gaga is one of the crowd. She's doing rock and you can still SEE HER...she isn't becaming a cover singer simply because she puts her soul in everything she does, making it her own.

I think that you completely missed my point. 

Gaga used to put on a theatrical show. 

Now she sits at a piano or sings jazz. 

I don't mind that. I just want the entertainment factor back. 

dek0de

I love this southern punk rock pop sound and her vocals are better then ever! Go Gaga Go! :firega:

lego

I've seen only two videos so far, I love the vocals and the screams, but the fake accent in certain parts was a bit distracting. 

FreePalestine

Mariano

Bad Romance, You and I, Come Together and La Vie En Rose all slayed.

Bad Romance was life changing :giveup: 

I don't get why some of you are so dissapointed, maybe cuz u watched it live or u had expectations I don't know. I didn't have any and I just watched the videos last night and I was scalped. 

And I hate the dope vocals, the good thing is that they were nowhere to be found at that concert, so some of u need to check ur ears :nick: 

LG5 will be guitars, drums some horns and huge vocals.  That ALL MINE snippet is definitely legit her voice is literally the same + the guitars and drums and everything.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Mariano said:

That ALL MINE snippet is definitely legit

it was confirmed it's fake

Mariano
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

it was confirmed it's fake

Honestly I dpn't think that was a confirmation at all. The guy that posted it said it was fake, but it's obviously not.   Where is the original ? No one can find it cuz the snippet is not fake. 

https://streamable.com/fdwu  

He was definitely asked to remove the snippets / say they are fake.

There is nothing fake about that snippet and u can clearly hear Gaga + listen to the production, it's way too complex to be fake it's literally guitars + psychodelic drums  at some parts.   What I mean is that it's not simple fruity loops beat like the usual fake snippets, it's literally a finished song with a very complex production and Gaga vocals (literally the same vocals like the last night's concert).

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Mariano said:

Honestly I dpn't think that was a confirmation at all. The guy that posted it said it was fake, but it's obviously not.   Where is the original ? No one can find it cuz the snippet is not fake. 

https://streamable.com/fdwu  

He was definitely asked to remove the snippets / say they are fake.

There is nothing fake about that snippet and u can clearly hear Gaga + listen to the production, it's way too complex to be fake it's literally guitars + psychodelic drums  at some parts. 

i'm living for songs like this, so i wouldn't mind if it's real :gaycat:

KarmaPolice
2 hours ago, Gagabloke said:

I think that you completely missed my point. 

Gaga used to put on a theatrical show. 

Now she sits at a piano or sings jazz. 

I don't mind that. I just want the entertainment factor back. 

Oh sorry, my fault :P

I know what you mean, but I think she can still put on a theatrical show even with no choreo or strange outfit...just being herself on the piano rocking out some ballad or whatever song there's on LG5 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Tommi said:

I know what you mean, but I think she can still put on a theatrical show even with no choreo or strange outfit..

let's face it, she can't.. no one can

KarmaPolice
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

let's face it, she can't.. no one can

By being honest you mean let's all stick with your opinion?

I REALLY think she can, I love when she's fully into a song even if there's just a piano as much as when she's doing heavy choreos

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Tommi said:

By being honest you mean let's all stick with your opinion?

I REALLY think she can, I love when she's fully into a song even if there's just a piano as much as when she's doing heavy choreos

She can't . Let's not overrate her and say she can do everything. Some things are stronger than her talent.

KarmaPolice
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

She can't . Let's not overrate her and say she can do everything. Some things are stronger than her talent.

Listen, you have your opinion, I have mine.

Let's take the Oscars, it was a truly emotional theatrical show and she was just singing with a piano. She invested on those vocals that were worth a million choreos or outfits.

Archived