Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Easiest pop star to stan for?

AlexanderMagno

Featured Posts

Lucas

Rihanna, she has the atitude, looks, promo, hits after hits, she changes a bit from era to era

Katy is too boring to stan sorry, always the same things over and over and an annoying personnality, never taking risks and playing everything safe

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenGaga
59 minutes ago, Tumblr said:

Ariana - Success, Acclaim, Talent and Beauty. :giveup:

Cuteness

Born To Slay

The Ariana stans are pretty lucky. She finished My Everything's tour ended October 25th, 2015 and then we got Dangerous Woman's lead single in March of 2016. Plus we had Focus to hold us over. Ari has released music pretty frequently. 

Yours Truly - August 2013

my Everything - August 2014

Dangerous Woman - May 2016

MyQueen
31 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

all the nudity and stuff, i guess...

she's not acting like 60 (idc, bc i like the fact that she feels young), and people don't like it 

I would not stand for her if she act 60, whatever that means.
She is a entertainer, but I guess everybody is not  entertain by her acting. 
That's how it always was.

I am 40 and I don't look or feel 40:air:. I don't like my generacion. They are boring

I guess M feels the same

Helxig

Gaga. She's something really special, and I feel a connection to her like noone else. I feel like I 'get' her, and that maybe she might get me too. It's not just about her delivers content for me.

One day I'll meet her, thank her, and tell her that.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, MyQueen said:

I am 40 and I don't look or feel 40:air:. I don't like my generacion. They are boring

I guess M feels the same

i understand you and support all the people like you (who just want to have fun even they're in their 40s, 50s or 60s, what's wrong with that, right?)... but the GP doesn't like that side of M...

Helxig
Just now, MyQueen said:

I guess M feels the same

I feel like I'm going to feel that way when I'm older too! Every now and again I meet/see online someone who is older who doesn't fit in with their generation, because they never wanted to become 'grown up' (which in my mind is synonymous with dulling yourself down), and I think 'that's who I want to be!'

Betty White is a good example of someone who never 'grew up' in the traditional sense :P

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

MyQueen
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

i understand you and support all the people like you (who just want to have fun even they're in their 40s, 50s or 60s, what's wrong with that, right?)... but the GP doesn't like that side of M...

Of course they don"t, They dont have the balls to live their lives free. They were taught they have to live by the unwritten rule how 40 50 60 years should act or dress

MyQueen
7 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I feel like I'm going to feel that way when I'm older too! Every now and again I meet/see online someone who is older who doesn't fit in with their generation, because they never wanted to become 'grown up' (which in my mind is synonymous with dulling yourself down), and I think 'that's who I want to be!'

Betty White is a good example of someone who never 'grew up' in the traditional sense :P

Never "grew up". 

Of course work and stuff yes, but stay young inside. Surround yourself with young people. They are fun, energetic and free.

Bad Bromance
32 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Gaga. She's something really special, and I feel a connection to her like noone else. I feel like I 'get' her, and that maybe she might get me too. It's not just about her delivers content for me.

One day I'll meet her, thank her, and tell her that.

I feel the same way.  I have a deep connection to Gaga, so no matter what happens I'll always stan for the Queen of Music.  

You know what I've noticed?  You and I are usually on the same wavelength.  We must be Siamese twins!!  :hug:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

The Child

Beyoncé honestly, best singer, dancer & performer for the moment, she basically spoils her fans with music videos, albums, featuring, remixes & tours.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived