💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Losing interest in Gaga

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Andreyw

Idc about Gaga's politic views , personality , private life or charts success but the fact that she hasn't started the LG5 era yet and still no signs of it coming soon kind of made me lose interest too (I can't even listen to her old stuff since I don't really feel it...only sometimes to Applause , DWUW and G.U.Y. )

hope she starts her new era with good music and not with mediocre music like Britney and Katy , which I was somewhat hyped for their comebacks but both songs were let downs :noparty: even Demi's Body Say shits on both those songs and I really like Britney :rip: 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb
8 hours ago, Marjol said:

I believe Gaga will be a superstar and If not I don't mind as long as she doesn't lose her love for music.

The quickest way to turn Gaga off music is to try to force her into producing something she doesn't want.  For true musical artists that is death to them.  Many pop stars treat it like a job and for them they'll just do whatever they need to do to stay popular. 

giskardsb
2 hours ago, Luke Putres said:

She made out she was passionate about it so I thought she cared enough to get on a plane and properly promote for the first time in 3 years. This is the same woman that hyped and hyped live at roseland then didn't even bother to film it though. 

Well it's unlikely Gaga will ever meet your expectations of the perfect pop star you've invented in your head. 

3 hours ago, SpaceAce said:

I would but then I'd get more people like @Dominic Marc putting words in my mouth, complaining that I'm dividing the fanbase and acting superior. 

2 hours ago, GAGA1972 said:

Ahhh, sweet GGD. At least it's not ATRL :toofunny:

:awkney: No need to single out one member so cheaply

3 hours ago, SpaceAce said:

Yeah I'm sure Gaga would be glad to have fans acting as if her career is over because she's taken a break that she doesnt deserve. Get real. 

You need to read. I never made a point about jazz or pop (where are you getting this bs from?) and if you think some of these comments about her break aren't ridiculous then that's your opinion. I'll have mine, where I'm clearly allowed to state it on this public forum. 

You're the one playing dramatics making my comments sound like they're authoritative and making up things that I havent said. It's just my opinion that most of you are being ridiculous and childish. 

He can read, i dont like your tone at all.

3 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

Easily. You question their belief. You don't start labelling them selfish and all the other silly comments.  This superiority because you 'care for the artist' is silly. Like I said people stan her for various reasons it's not your place to dictate that and judge. I'm sure Gaga would condem such behaviour.

Tearing her down? Oh my. The dramatics. People are saying they're losing interest. That is not a bad thing to say, it doesn't make them less of a fan because they don't like jazz and SpaceAce says so. Especially considering the OP has been and dedicated member for a long time. 

I quoted you in this to say ignore those troublesome monsters, I've seen them on here before often making cheap digs at members and ganging up on them. Its not cool

DiamondAngel
25 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I quoted you in this to say ignore those troublesome monsters, I've seen them on here before often making cheap digs at members and ganging up on them. Its not cool

You seem salty. I never singled you or anyone out........ I want to know why you're obsessed with dragging me when I never mention you? :laughga:

DeleteMyAccount
15 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Stop pretending that everything is OK. Gaga lost it. End thread.

Everything is OK. There are worse things. Compared to Katy, Gaga has done enough media/performances/promo since the end of the ARTPOP era that would make the simplest of artists happy. 

39 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

You seem salty. I never singled you or anyone out........ I want to know why you're obsessed with dragging me when I never mention you? :laughga:

you were agreeing with someone who was singling out a member which makes it seem as if he is being ganged up on. And I'm not obsessed with dragging you at all.

SpaceAce
1 hour ago, UK Monster said:

Excuse me? He singled me out in his post, I've only responded with the same level of courtesy. He put words in my mouth so he should be able to deal with my response to that. 

If he can read, why was he misconstruing my words? It's a pretty simple question, really.

LaLuna

I've lost interest in her too, but it's only normal. I'll be back in full monster mode when the lead single drops, and I suspect it'll be the same for everyone here. Stop acting like losing interest in an artist is a tragedy, it's not. No one expects you to stan for her 24/7, 365 days a year. There is a life outside of Gaga and plenty of artists to listen to. 

President Trump

Every person on earth had lost interest in Britney then suddenly she was Kween again for like a whole week after she released ha single. Of course that died down quickly because Britney doesn't promote anything and still I guess is eating Cheetos instead of releasing ha music video. But interest will come back easily with gaga. Especially after all the acclaim.. I sense she's destined for a great era with great music.. Look at ha producers after all 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Gaga drops LG5 single;

LM's; Bobs their heads,  start stalking her all over again , them and mobs of paparazzi, Gags breaks ha hip again(not),

Judas Oyster

Two months? I have barely listened to her since 2013 😳  And that was for as long as the ARTPOP era lasted. Before 2013 I barely listened to her since 2011 😔

PopThatArt
19 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I realized that the last two months I haven't really listened to Gaga. Even though I get kinda 'hyped' when something LG5 related happens.... the same interest isn't there anymore. I feel like if someone like me who's been a fan forever and is on a Gaga forum doesn't listen to Gaga..... what makes us think the general public does? :rip:

I just hope they eat up her music again when she returns. 

The long wait for LG5 is really making me lose interest. I honestly come on here mostly to discuss politics and world events. 

And what you are interested in is somewhat laughable so..... run along. 

Go see A Star is Born

Benji

I only listen to a few songs now and I've pretty much lost interest in her, hence why I barely post now :emma:

Gotta say, I feel like I was overrating her music. Her talent is undeniable but outside of a few amazingly crafted pop songs, the rest isn't anything out of this world.

Archived