16 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

go to play Pokemon Go

:fthis:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent
On 7/27/2016 at 4:24 AM, SpaceAce said:

Good. The 10% left will be the fans who aren't annoying af and selfish. Some of us are just here to support Gaga the artist, not Gaga the celebrity. 

Confused as to why you think wanting new music is 'annoying af' and 'selfish'?

OT: I agree tbh, I'm totally losing interest and not because she hasn't released new pop music in a while, but because frankly, she's a completely different person. As someone who has been a fan from the beginning, I'm disappointed in how narcissistic and full of **** she has become. Like kind of agreeing with JLC about 'Gaga' being a character, **** that. So what you sold us a lie?

Joshie S

I've only read the first page of this thread and I'm already over it.

You guys call yourself fans? JUST ****ING WAIT! Stuff is about to happen... we've waited 3 god damn years, you can't wait another month or so?

Sit down and shut up.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Economy

Exept for the really onssessed fans, i think we all go thru periods of time when oir interest in Gaga dips and we hardly listen to her and we listen to others

my phases like that can last several months...

I went thru a really long phase between 2013-2014 that lasted about 1.5 years where i hardly cared about Gaga but i still came to GGD to talk about economy :emma: 

My interest always comes back tho when she releases. Even C2C was enough to reignite my interest :firega:

Gagas love
6 hours ago, Saint Laurent said:

Confused as to why you think wanting new music is 'annoying af' and 'selfish'?

OT: I agree tbh, I'm totally losing interest and not because she hasn't released new pop music in a while, but because frankly, she's a completely different person. As someone who has been a fan from the beginning, I'm disappointed in how narcissistic and full of **** she has become. Like kind of agreeing with JLC about 'Gaga' being a character, **** that. So what you sold us a lie?

yeah like i dont recognize her anymore. and Its never been like this.

I get it, she grows up like everyone. But i feel she has lost her Rebel, new york underground look. shes soooo ****ing basic now. Legit, boring as ****

Gagas love
14 minutes ago, JoshieS said:

I've only read the first page of this thread and I'm already over it.

You guys call yourself fans? JUST ****ING WAIT! Stuff is about to happen... we've waited 3 god damn years, you can't wait another month or so?

Sit down and shut up.

i dont think its the music they are talking about.... its the boring outfit, the basicness that she has gotten comfortable with. whatver.

blackstar

I have lost interest in Gaga as well but just because I overplayed her. Well, I became a fan of her in 2013, with ARTPOP and before that, I've never heard like non-single songs from TF/M or BTW before (except Boys, Boys, Boys, Scheiße, Americano) and then when ARTPOP came out, I listened to it almost everyday on my way to school and when I overplayed ARTPOP, I was still thirsty for her new music so I listened to her previous albums.

Actually, I must say that I was a kind-of-fan even before ARTPOP but I only knew her singels and stuff but her messages and outfits kind of "replace" the music that was missing. 

And now, since I overplayed every single song  in quick time I was so desperate for new music that by the time, that desperation became something more like losing interest in her.

In mid 2013/2014 I only listened to her music and 2015 was kind of rehab for me from her music. Now I'm more into Lana Del Rey, Madonna (I used to hate her before but now she's my fav no.4), Melanie Martinez, The 1975, Lorde and more. Before Gaga, I was full-time-pop-fan but now I listen lot of rock, grunge, indie, metal music as well.

I guess everything is going to be normal when she release LG5 (which is going to be really soon). I am just as thirsty as you are and that's okay. I want new music from her just like you (maybe even more). We just need to be little more patient and eveything is going to be allright. I know it's hard to do but there's nothing else.

I'm hoping everything makes sence what I wrote here.  

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Boyboi12

Some of you guys really need a reality check! With all the music in the world!!!! Be patient, when the albums is released, is when the albums is released.. 

dubstep111

I hope that this Lg5 is worth the wait because It's been tough especially cause she hit the scene so hard.  Yes it's been nice discovering new artists but I want to be young listening to gaga music and we're all getting older including her so deep down all you fans no she needs to get to it . Even if that means no more horror story and jazz crap

On 7/27/2016 at 11:10 AM, Morphine Prince said:

I realized that the last two months I haven't really listened to Gaga. Even though I get kinda 'hyped' when something LG5 related happens.... the same interest isn't there anymore. I feel like if someone like me who's been a fan forever and is on a Gaga forum doesn't listen to Gaga..... what makes us think the general public does? :rip:

I just hope they eat up her music again when she returns. 

The long wait for LG5 is really making me lose interest. I honestly come on here mostly to discuss politics and world events. 

you're not alone, as i have written in previous post in another thread. Fans need to get real, if she doesn't make an impactful era with great album and songs, people lost interest gradually. That's how artist loses their interest from the people.

ThisGuyTony

I only listen to Do What U Want on a daily basis, ha most iconic song ever. :gaycat: 

The same people calling out others as selfish are equally selfish but more hypocritical.

fede ARTPOP

If you dont listen to her music then youre not a true fan, her music should be something you love and adore, I think you just obssesed with her, not her music:huh:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP

The gap between ARTPOP and LG5 wont be even 4 years (many artist takes like 4 years or more between albums) and some ppl loosing interest in her, considering she did SO MUCH since ARTPOP, what will happen when she take a real CUT from the scene?:huh:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived