💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Losing interest in Gaga

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Dominic
8 hours ago, SpaceAce said:

I would but then I'd get more people like @Dominic Marc putting words in my mouth, complaining that I'm dividing the fanbase and acting superior. 

You're practically perched in this thread replying to nearly every post because you've got a grudge against those who 'aren't here for the artist'.  :laughga:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic
5 hours ago, UK Monster said:

:awkney: No need to single out one member so cheaply

He can read, i dont like your tone at all.

I quoted you in this to say ignore those troublesome monsters, I've seen them on here before often making cheap digs at members and ganging up on them. Its not cool

Aw thank you. :hug:

Yeah, I'm not too fussed really. It's a little dramatic to get so wound up over others but hey ho. Another day another drama :laughga:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Morphine Prince
29 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

And what you are interested in is somewhat laughable so..... run along. 

Umm what? 

Fans like you are why people hate this fan base wtf. 

SpaceAce
45 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

You're practically perched in this thread replying to nearly every post because you've got a grudge against those who 'aren't here for the artist'.  :laughga:

Ermmmmmm....what? 

I've started a conversation with 3 people (this is a forum, right?) and the rest of my posts have been in response to those, like you, who started a conversation with me. Again, you're painting me in a negative light just because you don't like that I have a strong opinion. If questioning your criticism of me (ya know, like putting words in my mouth) means I hold a grudge, then sure Jan. I hold a grudge.

SpaceAce
29 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Umm what? 

Fans like you are why people hate this fan base wtf. 

Because someone is being a little drama queen, maybe I should clarify:

My second response in this thread wasn't directed at you, the op. Nor were any of my subsequent responses. I've literally quoted the people my responses were for. I don't have an issue with you questioning whether the GP is losing interest or for not listening to Gaga lately (I don't either).

Hope this helps @Dominic Marc sleep at night. 

KinneyUnderYou
20 hours ago, Nino said:

Your loss.

I swear you're becoming one of my favorite members. Your humor is on top, I laugh every single time, thank you! :wub:

SlaeUrAnus

You guys need a hobby.

Once you start concentrating on the bigger things in life, you will understand that waiting for a popstar to release music is not as important as it seems. 

Look at Shania ffs. Her fans must be gagging! 

In my messy era.

Hexxx

IKR! and it makes me agitated when gaga goes to her instagram to take selfies with her eyes closed. :interestinga:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Ferrer Zorola

It's totally understandable hun... don't feel guilty like some assess in here are trying to make you feel. 

LIFE IS GOOD

retroglamx

I just feel like people put her in a pedestal all the time and she couldn't care less about living up to the public's expectations. She will come when she has to come. She can take as much time as she wants to release her damn album and whether you've (and who know how many more) lost interest or not Gaga is already a established member and landmark of Pop culture. And LG5 will slay.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

BrooklynLover17

Guys Don't you see it? This is all part of the plan! Everything sounds the same on the radio, nothing but stupid pretentious repetitive songs. For example I love Katy and Britney but they are not bringing anything new to the table. For some reason I belive R&B is making a big comeback again like it did in the 2000's. I believe Gaga is waiting for the right moment to hit us with a bang. If her music is what Red One describes it "classical" & "futuristic" she will definitely bring something new to the table and the GP will listen. Be patient, I know gaga won't dissapoint. she never has. :firega:

Psychedelic

I actually have started to listen to her again a lot recently because what you are going through I already went through since the end of 2014 :toofunny: 

Knife

I'm right there with you.

It's sad to think that there was once a time when I wouldn't go a day without listening to her music, and now she's barely on my mind at all.

Katsuki Bakugo
On 7/27/2016 at 0:40 PM, Nino said:

Your loss.

THIS 1000Xtimes anyone says they are over her. They always come crawling back. 

The lord of light has you in his clutches. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived